Ugh my body sends mixed signals!

A special board for anyone TTC #1

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Ugh my body sends mixed signals!

Postby Dutchblondey » Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:34 am

So, my period used to be pretty regular. Around 28-30 day cycle. Around May it changed. I missed the months of June and August completely, had a battery of tests run...imaging, bloodwork, most recently ultrasounds. Nothing to account for the sudden shift to 45 day cycles. At the last gyn appointment in October I had been about a week late, then the day after i got AF. So I was thinking maybe I finally normalized. Wrong. Here we are now cycle day 53. Had some slight beigey colored discharge today and the other day. (Just when I wiped)
I'm trying not to be stressed about it since I know that doesn't help. But it's so hard. My blood pressure has finally regulated again, it had been 155/118 a couple of months ago.
I haven't been on birth control in over 3 years, we've just sort of been living on the edge, just married last year. Ugh. Just bought a couple of tests tonight, trying to decide when would be the right day to try one...would be an amazing birthday surprise as the 28th was my 28th birthday...
Dutchblondey

Return to TTC Your First Baby