Please help me :/

A special board for anyone TTC #1

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Please help me :/

Postby Missrosejane » Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:49 am

Okay so my last period was on 12th Jan. Today Id be CD20 which is 7do. I came off cilest in September last year. Ever since coming off I've kept track of my cycles. Normally I ovulate in the middle as my cycle which have been 29 days exactly every month since coming off bc. So I ovulated on the 24th Jan I had sex a few days before and twice one day just after. Around 4dpo I started feeling tired and crampy. I had a lot of ewcm but now that's gone and I have little bits every now and then. I felt a little sick too. But last night which was 6dpo I started having af cramps like I was going to come on. I know I didn't ovulate late because I had cramps on the day it said I was ovulating. I'm also having waves of nausea but don't know if that's too early. Thing is since watching my cycles every month I normally cramp and get sore nipples straight after o until af. But this month I haven't had either. My nipples are a little sensitive today which is 7dpo. I'm so confused. I'm 21 and this would be my first pregnancy. I have been trying for 5 months now.
Missrosejane

Return to TTC Your First Baby