Newbie, off birth control since January 2016!

A special board for anyone TTC #1

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Newbie, off birth control since January 2016!

Postby BethH » Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:04 am

Hello everyone,
I have been perusing these boards for some time. Posting to say hi & introduce myself.
We have been ttc since January, we got married in May and were hoping that we would time things so that I could still fit in my dress! 8 cycles later and no BFP.
I have been using the app Clue to track my cycles and OPKs. I am 28 and DH is 29.
I had one 33 day cycle after first stopping the pill and since then AF has been coming every 25-28 days. OPKs put O between CD13-15.
The only thing is that I usually spot anywhere from 3-5 days prior to AF, so I am wondering if a luteal phase defect is to blame.
We have a bit of a deadline where if we don't conceive by October we'll have to take a break, long story.
Family is already bugging us about grandkids and I don't have the heart to tell them we've been trying!
I work in healthcare and am all too aware of the hurdles between wanting and baby and actually holding a healthy little one in your arms.
I appreciate everyone's willingness to share their ttc journeys on these forums!
Any other women our there trying for their first after > 7 cycles?
Thanks!
TTC #1 since January 2016!
Me (29): probable diminished ovarian reserve
DH (30): slightly low morphology
IVF#1 micro dose lupron Sep/Oct 2017 - hoping for the best!

My Ovulation Chart

BethH
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Return to TTC Your First Baby