Early Ovulation Thoughts?

The Big O! Everything OVULATION related goes here, including OPK pics, questions about ovulation, etc.

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Early Ovulation Thoughts?

Postby Bugsylovesyou » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:12 am

Yesterday on my CD 2 I went for my baseline scan prior to my 2nd attempt at IUI this month. Surprise I had 2 mature follicles 20mm on both ovaries. My RE said she really didn’t believe them to be cyst and wanted to check estrogen. She called me later to say my estrogen was over 500, I will likely ovulate that day (yesterday) or the next 2 days. My RE cancelled clomid, trigger, and IUI. She did tell me to have sex yesterday and everyday over the next week until I see her next Thursday. She assured me pregnancy is still possible. I would not think lining would be thick enough to support this. Thoughts?
Bugsylovesyou

Re: Early Ovulation Thoughts?

Postby GKR_1985 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:37 am

I don't know, but if you do ovulate then I would assume that your progesterone would kick in from the corpus luteum and get the lining ready... Are you for sure for sure CD 2? Or could this be ovulation bleeding/spotting and a really long cycle?
me: 31 DH: 31
TTC since May 2016 (ntnp since January 2016)
BFP #1 September 2016, m/c October 2016 (6w5d)
BFP #2 March 5, 2017!!!!
DD born November 7, 2017 at 38w5d!
GKR_1985
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Bugsylovesyou » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:23 pm

Thanks for your response. I did IUI last cycle with trigger and a lot of monitoring. So I’m certain I ovulated then. I was a couple of days late after stopping my progesterone this month. It’s full on period for sure just so weird. I keep thinking could my previous clomid cycles have caused early follicle development but I can’t find any evidence of that happening. Also, I’m worried about my lining, last month it was pretty thin but my clomid was raised to 150. Since I’m not allowed to take it this month I’m not even sure if that would be a factor.
Bugsylovesyou

Postby AmySmith » Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:01 am

Just want to wish you the best of luck. It's going to be fine, okay? Don't worry too much about it. I hope you experience success in this cycle. My prayers are with you! You can pull through, I'm confident. Sending you lots of love and baby dust.
AmySmith
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby hannahdavid » Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:56 am

Anything is possible. It is the tests that will really clear the confusion out. Don't worry the lining will get thick. The clomid increase can help in the issue. Therefore, don't worry! I am sure things will go according to your will. Just stay positive.
-Low AMH and High FSH
-Poor Ovarian Reserve
-5 IUIs (failed)
-1 IVF (failed)
Life is a total mess
hannahdavid
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Return to Ovulation