6-9DPO or more! Not obcessing?!????

The Big O! Everything OVULATION related goes here, including OPK pics, questions about ovulation, etc.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

6-9DPO or more! Not obcessing?!????

Postby Tee2876 » Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:27 am

Hey all,

So I know I have a few followers on or close to DPO track. I have not been obcessing over any particular symps except heartburn since about 1-3 DPO which I think is related to DHA....so that is wiped out as a symp. Again NOT obcessing as I dont truely feel anything except a nagging lower back ache w/intermittant twinges. Anyone have this and what DPO?

Happy Friday to all and baby dust
Tee2876
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby MrsKatBoyd » Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:43 am

Hello Tee! I am 14dpo with af due tomorrow. I've had relatively no sxs except sore bbs and some light cramping with none of my usual af symptoms! I temp, but I'm such an erratic sleeper that I can't trust it. POAS 11dpo and 13dpo and BFNs so I'm waiting til Sunday to test if the :af: doesn't show first!

Babydust to you!

And I almost forgot, I can't reach my cervix, which is usually low at this point in my cycle.
MrsKatBoyd
Friend

Postby Tee2876 » Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:52 am

Hello there! So are you 100% of your DPO? or guestimate? Do you OPK or just count days? Temp? what's your method??? I too cannot reach or find cervix to date (checked last nite) my hubby found it but his fingers are far longer then mine (TMI, LOL)
Tee2876
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Farfalla » Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:13 pm

6dpo and the only symptoms I seem to be having is food cravings and tired early in the day. For the past 2 days I've been having extremely vivid dreams and sleeping like a rock which is unlike me. I did get this odd fluttery feeling down there today, only lasted a second.

Farfalla

Return to Ovulation