3-4DPO today...anyone ele??

The Big O! Everything OVULATION related goes here, including OPK pics, questions about ovulation, etc.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

3-4DPO today...anyone ele??

Postby Glas » Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:06 am

Hey guys, after having 2 + OPK's each 1 week apart, I figured out that I ovulated on my last + OPK CD17 1/9. The OPK was darker thatn the control line and I got 2 + on the same day. On CD18 my boobs got a little sore, and "supposely" af is due on the 18th. I am not sure if she will show up on the 18th becuase I ovualted alte. I am [planning on testing on the 22nd if ugly af doesn't show up. What are your symptoms?
2.5 years old daughter - Happily married for 5 yrs - TTC for Baby #2 since August 2011 - Had a chemical last October - Follow my TTC update vids here<br />http:www.youtube.com/Glasmiry88
Glas
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby angieem » Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:42 pm

Hi there - this is such a great site - first time here!

Bit of background on me - DH and I have been trying since Dec 10 so just over a year now. Two early miscarriages - 1st one in July at 5 weeks, then got pregnant straight away the next cycle and lost that one early September at 7 weeks. Got so excited both times and then majorly let down. Such a roller coaster. Everyone says - its fantastic you can get pregnant, and I know they are right - but it doesnt seem to help. Searching for answers and doctors have told me they wont refer me for further tests until 3 losses.

Anyhow.....I am 5 DPO, no symptoms yet....
angieem
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby RubysMummy » Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:13 pm

Aw wish I was 4/5 dpo :) I'm only 2dpo and seriously time has stopped! I'm having withdrawls of peein on sticks! I even tested my new IC for evaps today!

Can I cheer u girls on and obsess with u. Mrs s, I stalked this site for a while before plucking up the courage in posting, really hope this is ur turn

Angie, hope u get ur sticky bean. I've had 5 chemicals (am in the uk and docs don't take them seriously) and one mmc at 10wks. Althougth I have my precious DD I feel ur pain!

Glas, sore boobs and nips (sorry tmi) was my only symptom with my DD, fx for u.

Baby dust to u all xx
Me (Jacki) - 28
DH - 35

TTC no.2...too many months :(
Appt at recurrent miscarriage clinic July 7th. Results...all normal!!!
Currently doing Insanity to shift those last stubborn pounds!!
RubysMummy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby mblue » Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:01 pm

No such thing as TMI in the TWW! :mrgreen:

I am 4 DPO today. Sore bbs are the only thing I'm noticing. I plan to start testing next week (probably Tuesday although I know that's likely too early).

AF is due on the 22nd for me.
Me (Meredith): 32
DH: 39
DD: 2 in September
Baby #2: Due 3/19/15!
mblue
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Ovulation