Testing Jan. 24th-31st (Part 2)

The Big O! Everything OVULATION related goes here, including OPK pics, questions about ovulation, etc.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Postby LuckyLani » Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:49 pm

I'm 12 dpiui. So somewhere around 12 dpo. I'm not supposed to really test until Tuesday. But, I feel nothing so I doubt 2'more days will chqnge anything. I am just so bummed. I so badly wanted it to work this time. I guess it is on to the next round.
LuckyLani

Postby FQ » Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:50 pm

Smile all lets not give up hope!! Positive thoughts :***
FQ
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Treysmamma » Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:56 pm

LuckyLani - I tested today as well...BFN. I am 8 dpo so I am not going to take it to heart...you shouldn't either. It is still too early so please do not think you are out yet.

As for all of us we need to NOT GIVE UP. We are not out until AF shows her ugly face. Everyone should try to stay positive. My goal this month was to not get stressed out this over having/or not having symptoms and no matter what stay positive.

Every time I start to think negative I switch those thoughts off in my head and picture getting my BFP. I daydream about how I am going to tell DH (with DS I started screaming for him while he was still asleep...he thought the house was on fire!!!)...hoping to have more composure this time and tell him by putting DS is a "I am going to be a Big Brother T-shirt".

WHEN (not if) you all get you BFP how are you going to tell DH??? Start thinking positive and share with us if you have anything special planned ; )
Treysmamma

Postby manders04 » Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:01 pm

So...after telling myself (and this board) that I wouldn't test early, this afternoon I snuck off to the bathroom for some fun with pee. First, I did an OPK because I told myself it wasn't technically cheating. It wasn't positive, but it was pretty dark! In a flash, out came the HPT. Of course, it was a BFN, but I am only 7 DPO. What can I say? I'm just hanging out at home today and I got bored! :? Pretty annoyed that I gave in....
manders04
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby kshea » Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:39 pm

I posted on the first one so don't know if anyone could see it but I'm 9dpo just noticed light pink cm when going potty I don't know if af is trying to show a week early or what I feel so upset I don't know why when you want something so bad it doesn't happen ugh:(
kshea
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby FQ » Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:44 pm

Kshea- implantation bleeding, maybe? At 9dpo it's possible!!!
FQ
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby manders04 » Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:26 pm

That sounds exciting, kshea! Don't get upset, this could be a good sign!
manders04
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby FQ » Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:28 pm

LOL manders I just read over ur last post. When are u testing 'for real'?
FQ
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby LuckyLani » Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:52 pm

I'm being positive in my own way. I'm the kind of person tht if I get toooo hopeful then it is even worse for me if it is a BFN. I try to be hopeful but not too hopeful. I'd rather get a BFN and be bummed rather than devastated which is how I would be if I tried to be overly optimistic :)

I still plan on testing again on my real day which is Tuesday unless AF shows up first. And if it is a BFN I will be ecstatic. But, if it is a BFN at least I won't be crushed. I think if it is a BFP I will just run into the bedroom and tell DH! It is my parents that I want to come up with something creative for. I am 33 and DH is 39 and they are still waiting for their first grandchild.

Sorry for any typos I'm on my iPhone. LOL
LuckyLani

Postby kshea » Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:57 pm

Holy crap I just took and first response and it POSITIVE I'm so happy I can't believe but so scared
kshea
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby FQ » Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:58 pm

That's amazing congrats hunni!!! I'm so happy for u!!
FQ
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby kshea » Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:00 pm

I just did a digital and it said not pregnant what do you girls think
kshea
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby FQ » Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:01 pm

False positives are super rare, false negatives much more common :)
FQ
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Treysmamma » Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:33 pm

kshea wrote:I just did a digital and it said not pregnant what do you girls think

I heard that digitals are not as sensitive as well!!!!

Congrats!!!!!

Hope that is the first of more to come ladies : )
<div><br /></div>
Treysmamma

Next

Return to Ovulation