Hoping for our Valentine's BFP! (pt 2)

The Big O! Everything OVULATION related goes here, including OPK pics, questions about ovulation, etc.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Postby Baby2Pls » Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:58 pm

Hi girls!!

This is so fun to hear how everyone is hanging in there! Honestly the only reason I am able to hold out until Vday (10DPO) is bc others on here are holding out also! Normally I start itching to test way before is logically feasible and end up in serious depression-ville. As agonizing as the TWW is, I guess its still fun to *hope* for the best!

MrsS - boo to road trips (we just did an inlaw visit last weekend... 7 hours each way... if we do get pg it will be from conceniving at their house - EWWWWW)! I love that you are thinking so positive this cycle - I really do believe that helps! Great signs with being cranky and sore bbs!

Gianna - again - CONGRATS!!! KUP with tomorrow's test - hope its blazing!!! :mrgreen: Also, thx for commenting on the backache - that's really interesting... maybe we're on to something???

Coco - agree - its hard to read into the symptoms since honestly I've had some pretty convincing ones that amounted to nothing. But others have such obvious tell tale sxs and are totally pg so one never knows - GL!!!

Rochelle - boo to the BFN, hate seeing those. Great sign that your temp is back up though, so you're definitely still in! Good call to wait it out until Mon/Tues - give your body a chance to build up some HCG!

Angieem - you're totally still in!!! Chart looks great. Also thirst is a total PG symptom, so that's great!

ljh4 - boo to the BFN. What DPO are you? Remember the average is 13 DPO for a positive (regardless of cycle length), which means plenty of gals get their positives after 13, 14, and even 15 DPO!

Jengle - :bbs: = :pregnant2: !!! Ha!! Great sign!

AFM, I was pretty excited to see a temp drop this morning (I'm 7 DPO)!!! From what FF says - if it is implantation temp drop it is most likely to happen on 7 or 8 dpo!! I probably wouldn't put much stock into it, but it's the first time I've had that big of a drop mid lp... so here's hoping! Downside is that my bbs aren't as sore - although I don't remember them being very sore at all with DS. Also my backache is still there, not sure what's up with that.

Good luck everyone!!!!! :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

Hope lots of us get to join up again in the October boards!
Me: 32
DH: 33
DS: 2

TTC#2: 12th cycle - First Round Clomid 50mg - HOORAY it worked!!!

Beta #1 (10 DPO) = 28
Beta #2 (12 DPO) = 232!!!

[img]http://www.pregnology.com/preggoticker80/FF0099/000000/It`s%20a%20Girl!!/12/17/2012.png[/img]Make a pregnancy ticker
Baby2Pls
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby jenglebean » Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:44 pm

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Baby2 - your pictures made me laugh so loud that my DH asked what was going on!

It would be so wonderful to be on the october boards with all you lovely ladies.
Jen - 28
DH - 28
TTC #1 since Aug 2011
Married 5/8/11
on cycle #11<div><span>[url=http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3bb6c4]Image</span><br /><span>My Ovulation Chart[/url</span>
</div>
jenglebean
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Baby2Pls » Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:10 pm

Ikr??? They have the funniest emoticons on this board!!! My faves:

:spermboy: :girlsperm: :fertilization: :bd:
Me: 32
DH: 33
DS: 2

TTC#2: 12th cycle - First Round Clomid 50mg - HOORAY it worked!!!

Beta #1 (10 DPO) = 28
Beta #2 (12 DPO) = 232!!!

[img]http://www.pregnology.com/preggoticker80/FF0099/000000/It`s%20a%20Girl!!/12/17/2012.png[/img]Make a pregnancy ticker
Baby2Pls
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby HBosserman » Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:25 pm

Thank you angieem! Im praying for great results! :)

cocodaisy--I have been so irritable the last couple days too! poor hubbys! :wink:

jenglebean -- thats a really good sign with the sore BBs! :D

Baby2Pls --Good luck!!!!

Good luck to everyone! Praying we will all get good news next week! && Congrats to all the ladies who have already gotten some awesome news! :mrgreen:

AFM- Last night I ended up with a sore throat.. achey.. headache.. could not sleep worth a lick.. I havent the past few nights.. && had the craziest dream.. I have been sooooo sleepy the last few days, falling asleep waaay before my norm bed time.. im praying these are all good signs! Still a BFN this morning when I tested though
HBosserman
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby ljh4huskers » Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:25 pm

scricciolo...thanks for the input on your experience!!

jenglebean....Yea, I had a fun day with my DH, so I'm just not thinking ab it. Getting a little more crampy though, so I think AF is on it's merrily way. Although not any sort of spotting whatsoever which is unusual. Either way, I'm just gonna try not to dwell.

coco....totally agree on the symptoms. I think I over analyze too many. Ha!

Baby2Pls....I am on 10/11 DPO. I took my OPK on the 31st & it was my final one from kit, it was the only day any line showed up so I went with it. I assume I O'd on that day or day after. I am def waiting until V-Day to test again....unless like I said AF comes along (which I have a feeling is).

Who knows? Time will tell. I will say it's very nice to see people in the same boat! And, to continue to help each other out & be positive!
ljh4huskers
Friend

Postby angieem » Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:15 pm

Ljh4huskers.....yes - both times I have had positive tests I got negative tests up to 13dpo and positives 14dpo. So you are definitely still in the running.
angieem
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby ljh4huskers » Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:50 pm

MrsS127---Yes, I am originally from NE. Are you?
ljh4huskers
Friend

Postby ljh4huskers » Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:22 pm

That's crazy! I am born and raised in Lincoln! Lived there up until about 2005, then came back again in 07-08. My whole family is there. :)

What a small world! Well, now we can chat about that AND trying for baby!
ljh4huskers
Friend

Postby ljh4huskers » Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:43 pm

Very cool! I love Lincoln, but I don't think we will ever end up there per se. My husband is Army, so we will be moving around for a while yet. =)
ljh4huskers
Friend

Postby jenglebean » Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:26 am

HBosserman - vivid dreams and cold/flu symptoms are brilliant signs of pg!

:D :D :D

I cannot wait to see the next :bfp: on this board! Literally jumping with anticipation :jump:

I speak to my friend about this site and she always asks for updates on my "baby buddies"

Fingers crossed for us all!

Jen xx
Jen - 28
DH - 28
TTC #1 since Aug 2011
Married 5/8/11
on cycle #11<div><span>[url=http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3bb6c4]Image</span><br /><span>My Ovulation Chart[/url</span>
</div>
jenglebean
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Gianna2 » Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:50 am

I love this group!

I really am hoping so much that we see lots of BFP's!!!

I POAS this morning and it's way lighter than my 9 dpo test. I can barely see it. In fact, I may even call it negative. I used two tests, answer and Frer, so I have a bad feeling about it. I will keep you all updated. I will try to post a pic in the morning. Right now it's 3:50 AM, so I need to go back to sleep!
Me-Gianna 34
DH 36
DD1 - 9
MC 10w4d
DD2 - 10 months

Gianna2

Postby jenglebean » Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:20 am

Gianna - I had another look at your 9dpo tests and your pm poas was darker right? So maybe if you test again in the pm it will be more visable?

I'm sending my prayers your way hun
xxx
Jen - 28
DH - 28
TTC #1 since Aug 2011
Married 5/8/11
</div>
jenglebean
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

PreviousNext

Return to Ovulation