Hoping for our Valentine's BFP! (pt 4)

The Big O! Everything OVULATION related goes here, including OPK pics, questions about ovulation, etc.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Postby mommylo » Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:48 pm

Congrats to all the :bfp: s!!! I got a :bfn: when I tested today but I know I'm still early! I just started ib today so that's a good sign. My period isn't due til the 25th so ill test this weekend! Enjoy urselves tonight ladies and gl and prayers for those that didn't get the answer they wanted. Ill pray for y'all next cycle!
mommylo
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Tobiann » Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:37 pm

So sorry to all the bfn's. :hugs:

I went for my beta after work. I'll find out what my numbers are tomorrow morning hopefully.

So does this site have due date clubs? I'm still new and having a hard time navigating. Also I can not for the life of me get my siggy to show. I'm not a newbie to message boards in general so I'm not sure why I'm having such a hard time here. :?
Tobiann
Friend

Postby Baby2Pls » Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:46 am

Thanks for the nice words to those who commented - unfortunately the :af: has arrived. I have an FSG and Estroidil (hormone blood test) scheduled for Friday and my HSG (x-ray check of uterus condition and checking for clear Fallopian tubes) scheduled for Monday. Not sure what results I'm hoping for (something that's broken that needs fixing, or everything looks great not sure why you're not pregs), but either way I guess its progress.

Anyhoo - I really am so excited for all the BFPs from this group - it really was a lucky one - congratulations!!! Good luck to everyone who is still waiting for their BFP. I'll be stalking for everyone's updates.... :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:
Me: 32
DH: 33
DS: 2

TTC#2: 12th cycle - First Round Clomid 50mg - HOORAY it worked!!!

Beta #1 (10 DPO) = 28
Beta #2 (12 DPO) = 232!!!

[img]http://www.pregnology.com/preggoticker80/FF0099/000000/It`s%20a%20Girl!!/12/17/2012.png[/img]Make a pregnancy ticker
Baby2Pls
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby jenglebean » Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:49 am

Oh no! I'm sorry Baby2 :cry:

sending you :hugs: good luck with your tests xxx

AFM: still waiting! Now I am on cd46...........
Jen - 28
DH - 28
TTC #1 since Aug 2011
Married 5/8/11
on cycle #11<div><span>[url=http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3bb6c4]Image</span><br /><span>My Ovulation Chart[/url</span>
</div>
jenglebean
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby johnw2738 » Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:43 am

What is BFP and BFN means?

Asim Jofa Lawn
johnw2738

Postby Vinerunner » Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:27 am

This was a really lucky forum! Many Congrats to all the BFPs!!!!

I tested again yesterday afternoon and got another BFN! :x Waiting to Fri to test again. If it is still BFN I am out for this cycle. DH and I also discussed holding off for a few cycles and trying to get out life's back on track and to stop all the anxiety and stress for a while. Besides he has to go out of the country for two months so we wouldn't be able to try anyway. Oh well, God knows what he is doing. Praying Friday will yield me a :bfp:

johnw2738- BFP means Big Fat Positive and BFN means Big Fat Negative. Those of us Trying to Concieve (TTC) are looking for BFPs. BFNs mean Aunt Flow (AF) is on her way. Hope this helps!
ME: 37 DH: 37
Began TTC in 2008 (4 Angel babies)
BFP: June 2012
DD Born: 20 Mar 2013

TTC #2 Feb 2014
Vinerunner
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Tobiann » Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:22 pm

thanks o much rochelle!

Got my beta results 291.9 at 15dpiui. having repeat tomorrow. just hope everthing is going as it should. im super anxious about it. :?
Tobiann
Friend

Postby angieem » Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:05 pm

Hi Ladies...

Anyone else still out there waiting to test? I am 12dpo today - not due to test till Saturday. Have pos 2 times today! Ridiculous!

Feeling really bummed today, had a tiny bit of spotting yesterday when I checked and then nothing else all day. Then today had tiny bit more and now nothing again....if she is going to arrive I wish she would just arrive!

Hanging on to tiny thread of hope that it is implanation bleeding but my head knows that its too late for that.

Boobs still tender and temp still up...but pretty sure I am out this month.

Sorry for grumble. Not sure how long I can keep this up!
angieem
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Yvaine » Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:27 pm

Angieem - Don't be discouraged! I had implantation spotting at 13 and 14DPO on the month my DD was conceived. A BFP on 15DPO. It's an excellent sign that your temp is still up! Perhaps give it another couple of days before you POAS again? :)
Yvaine

Postby jenglebean » Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:35 am

my doctors appointment is in 2 hours, I am hoping that they agree to send me for bloods.

No sign of AF, now cd 47..... :D

As pp said, don't be disheartened angie xx fingers crossed for you xxx
Jen - 28
DH - 28
TTC #1 since Aug 2011
Married 5/8/11
on cycle #11<div><span>[url=http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3bb6c4]Image</span><br /><span>My Ovulation Chart[/url</span>
</div>
jenglebean
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby angieem » Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:42 pm

So I pos this morning....got a faint positive and then tested two more times and I thought maybe it was an evap line. Have posted it on POS...if you want to look.

Am not feeling too positive though as I have lost the tenderness in my boobs this morning - temp is till up - but with my two miscarriages the first thing to go was my sore boobs...

Hoping like crazy that this one sticks (if it is a positive)...!

Jengle Bean - Hope doctors aapointment went well!!!! Did you get a blood test?

Thanks Yvaine for the positive message - I really really hope you are right!

My Ovulation Chart
angieem
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby jenglebean » Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:33 am

I visited the doctor yesterday who advised that I should poas every 3 days and wait another week until I get a blood test and get back to him. The blood test will be quantitative and therefore indicate whether my hcg is at a high enough level to be a successful pregnancy.

He spooked me a bit by suggesting that it could be an ectopic pregnancy and therefore the levels would not be rising.

Now on cd48 and I am going for a massage with my friend at a local spa.

What a lovely way to spend the day, and hopefully take my mind off things.

Good luck tomorrow Rochele and Vine xxx
Jen - 28
DH - 28
TTC #1 since Aug 2011
Married 5/8/11
</div>
jenglebean
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Next

Return to Ovulation