should i stop BD'ing or not

The Big O! Everything OVULATION related goes here, including OPK pics, questions about ovulation, etc.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

should i stop BD'ing or not

Postby misslee1387 » Tue May 15, 2012 9:47 am

.first things first, my cylces last an average of 30 days. my last period was may 3rd 2012 and according to my calender/calculator it says my ovulation day is the 18th of may (many websites have given me this date... this is also CD17). but my opks came up positive on saturday night (CD11) till monday morning (CD13). i BD on CD8,9,10 skipped CD11 and then again at 3:30AM on CD12 and again the same day at 11PM. I BD again on CD13 at 9AM and on CD14 at 1AM. Should i keep trying to baby dance the rest of the week or just give up? We are TTC and im just not sure if i should keep trying or to stop because based on my ovulation calender im fertile from CD12-CD18, but my OPK positives have came and left already.... im just confused. a little adive would be greatly appreciated!!!

sorry if i confused any body

also i have mild cramping CD10 and CD11, which usually never happens. im more prone to bloating, which wasnt very present this month, yet. .
misslee1387

Postby misslee1387 » Tue May 15, 2012 10:55 am

im not really sure i had that much CM this month, i notice it when i have the bloating feeling. and no, i havent been temping at all, this is my first month even using an OPK to begin with. you said your opinion was that i ovulated yesterday or am going to today, so based on that do you think with the baby dancing i've already done would possibly contribute to conceiving or is there no chance at all. im a little crampy today but not sure if thats from ovulation symptoms or from the dancing last night. this is giving me a headache it is all so confusing. [/img]
misslee1387

Postby misslee1387 » Tue May 15, 2012 11:40 am

thank you soo much for all of your advice & input. it all just makes me want to dance like crazy lol... just to be on the safe side. im going to have to do the three week wait, if thats even possible lol...... good luck to the both of us!!! :jump:

and yes, i can only take so much of this but i know my babes is haven a ball!!!! haha
misslee1387

Postby misslee1387 » Wed May 16, 2012 7:59 am

SarahMarie934
I just wanted to update. I was extremely bloated last night but still despite my issues i managed to squeeze in some dancing. it was then that myself and my babes noticed some EWCM :D Im hoping this is the month, but who knows. Also, i took nother OPK last night and it was almost darker (more like the same color?) then the control line. Earlier that day it was faint and this morning it is back to being faint. ooooo who knows, this is all so confusing. fingers crossed.
misslee1387

Return to Ovulation