When will I ovulate?

The Big O! Everything OVULATION related goes here, including OPK pics, questions about ovulation, etc.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

When will I ovulate?

Postby summer781 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:51 pm

Hi all,
I have a quick question that I don't want to obsess over for the next two weeks. :)
Last month (June) my period had not come. My RE attributed it to my PCOS and went ahead and prescribed my femera. I normally take femera on cycle days 3-7. On my last day of taking it my period started! A couple days later I went in for an HSG and yesterday for an ultrasound to count follicles (cd11). I had 3 mature follicles and the doctor said everything looked good. I got a trigger shot around 10:30 am. I came in today and had an IUI done. When I put my days into an ovulation calculator it tells me that I should ovulate between July 8-12 based on my period. My question is, would the trigger shot override my natural cycle and make me ovulate early? I'm so confused and I want to trust that my doctor knows what he is doing. He told me to call in 2 weeks no matter what but my period is not suppose to start for 3 weeks anyway. Thanks in advance.
summer781

Return to Ovulation