Ovulation confusion

The Big O! Everything OVULATION related goes here, including OPK pics, questions about ovulation, etc.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Ovulation confusion

Postby Ellemybellamy » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:44 am

So this is our first month TTC, I've been on the implant for 5 years and came off them 2 months ago, so I understand that it might take my body a while to get back into the swing of things. So I have about 4 different apps that calculate my ovulation days, and around my most fertile (which has been the past week) I have had the egg white mucus and now back to having almost no mucus, but what is there is sticky, but my problem is, I took two ovulation tests a day every single day and all were negative. I have no idea whether my period will come in 13 days (as predicted) because I never got periods on the implant so I don't know how long my cycle is or if I'm regular. I know I should wait and find out what my cycle is like but I'm sure you can all understand how eager I am to get pregnant.
Ellemybellamy

Re: Ovulation confusion

Postby Danaa » Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:30 pm

Is really hard to say Bcs ur body needs time to adjust and get to know ur body.Not everyone gets a positive opk,u probably missed ur surge.
Wait for ur period and you will know more then.Good luck.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: Ovulation confusion

Postby Dizzy! » Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:13 am

I'm in the same boat. Had ewcm but had negative ov tests throughout. Then had spotting 10 days later. I have no idea when my period is due as came off pill 42 days ago and no af yet. This is all so confusing, lol.

Good luck with figuring all this out :)
Dizzy!

Return to Ovulation