Blinking smileys??

The Big O! Everything OVULATION related goes here, including OPK pics, questions about ovulation, etc.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Blinking smileys??

Postby JamieAnn » Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:38 am

I am not TTC at the moment but I am trying to figure out my cycles because they are a bit strange recently. I starting using the clearblue advance ovulation test this cycle. According to the directions it detects your 4 most fertile days the first 2 with blinking smileys and then usually a solid smiley for 2 days. This has always been the case for me when I've used the same monitor in the past. However, this month I started testing on CD9 and I got my first blinking smiley on CD14 I am now on CD18 and my 4th day of blinking smileys. Has anyone else experienced this? Or does anyone have any idea what this could mean? The clearblue helpline says to just keep testing until I get a solid but I'm just wondering if this could mean anything.
JamieAnn

Re: Blinking smileys??

Postby margwood » Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:43 am

I wouldn't worry this can be quite standard, I've had a few times when the flashy smileys have gone on for 6 days or so, fingers crossed you have your solid smiley soon :)
margwood
Friend

Postby ACKSK2007 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:08 am

I'm on day 4 of flashing smileys. from what I've read from others, it's super positive. It detects an estrogen surge which should leave to O.
ACKSK2007
Friend

Postby Tinker79 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:04 am

I had 5 days of flashing smileys before I got my solid. Thought I'd be forever seeing those flashing faces! I tested twice a day as I was paranoid I'd miss the surge, and finally got a solid in the afternoon. Good luck!
Tinker79

Return to Ovulation