Anyone else experience EWCM after confirmed ovulation?

The Big O! Everything OVULATION related goes here, including OPK pics, questions about ovulation, etc.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Anyone else experience EWCM after confirmed ovulation?

Postby trying2beehopeful » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:24 pm

So, I got a possible positive OPK on CD 10 that progressed to an obvious positive on CD -11 (early morning) and then a VERY dark positive a few hours later (early afternoon) I also had very intense Ovulation pains (mittelschmerz) on the evening of CD-12, which is common for me. On CD-12 I tested again and it was still positive but not nearly as dark as CD-11.

I’ve had EWCM since CD-09 and had tons of it on CD-11. It’s now CD-15 and I noticed EWCM after using the restroom. What gives? Anyone else experience EWCM after confirmed ovulation?

I can’t confirm Ovulation because I didn’t temp but I do know that I tend to ovulate early, I was 2-3 weeks pregnant with my son when I tested 1 day before my missed AF AND I was also 2-3 weeks a couple of months ago when I tested 1 day before my missed AF (a pregnancy that sadly ended in a chemical MC).
Last edited by trying2beehopeful on Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:59 pm, edited 8 times in total.
trying2beehopeful
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: Anyone else experience EWCM after confirmed ovulation?

Postby trying2beehopeful » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:31 pm

DH and I DTD on:

CD-6
CD-7

CD-10
CD-11
and CD-13

I was too uncomfortable with the mittelschmerz to DTD on CD-12. I'm just wonder if it's possible that I didn't ovulate on CD-12 like I think, but instead maybe ovulating now??? I was sure yesterday that I did in fact ovulate a couple of days ago but this EWCM today has me thrown. I should be pretty dry by now, right? I plan on picking up some more OPKs and test.

DH is out of town for a couple of days so nothing will be happening tonight :doh: Crossing fingers we didn't miss it!
Last edited by trying2beehopeful on Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
trying2beehopeful
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: Anyone else experience EWCM after confirmed ovulation?

Postby trying2beehopeful » Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:02 am

UPDATE: I took another OPK yesterday, after EWCM and it was negative. CM is now more of a sticky consistency. Moving on to obsess over other things during my two week wait.
trying2beehopeful
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to Ovulation