EWCM????

The Big O! Everything OVULATION related goes here, including OPK pics, questions about ovulation, etc.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

EWCM????

Postby August97 » Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:27 am

Hello all!

I'm a newbie to this site. A little info about me, I am 39 and have two children. My son is 18 and my daughter is 6. I would have had another child but I suffered a miscarriage almost 2 years ago :(. I was young when I got pregnant with my son (20) so I had no issues conceiving him at all. Got pregnant the first time my ex and I had a little fun lol. After he was born I gained a lot of weight and was unable to conceive until I got the surprise of my life almost 12 years later when I found out I was expecting my daughter. My ex and I had been actively TTC for 3 years before I got pregnant with her. I was really overweight and depressed not to mention some other things going on that were not so favorable. However, I got in the gym started eating healthier and lost 20lbs. Then along came my DD. When I miscarried I had no idea I was pregnant until 5 days before the miscarriage. In the last few years I have lost over 100lbs and made exercise a regular part of my lifestyle. However, I have never been one to actually see/have EWCM.

Fast forward, I recently married (YAY). My hubby is younger than I am and has no children. He wants to get started ASAP and I agree, due to my age. So I have been semi charting, using a fertility app, and checking my CM. I also started taking a prenatal vitamin and just overall eating healthier. My cycles are pretty much regular and range from 26-28 days. Per my app, my luteal phase ranges from 10-12 days (my doctor did a test and says I am within range and have no defect). My app also says I ovulate on day 16. Other than very heavy periods, they are pretty much like clockwork. Hubby and I have been trying going on month 3 now. We recently discovered using certain lubes may hurt our chances so we discontinued the use and I purchased some preseed. We will give that a try.

Sorry for rambling, anyway back to my original question. Since last month I have noticed what I think is EWCM. Last cycle I charted it appeared on day 13. Which is normal I have read. Anyway fast forward to my current cycle. I also experienced it a few days ago on CD 13. However, it was in abundance and tinged or streaked with thicker whitish mucus. But it was very stretchy. So I assumed that was it. In the days to follow it got white and creamy so I figured I O'd already. Well I just went to the restroom and I felt very wet. So, I decided to check (see photos attached) and this appeared. I am on CD 16 (the day my app says I O). Is this EWCM/fertile cervical mucus? What do you think? Not sure why I had it CD 13 then creamy now back to EWCM?

Thanks for reading and your replies!
Attachments
imag3646.jpg
EWCM?
imag3646.jpg (244.31 KiB) Viewed 345 times
August97

Re: EWCM????

Postby Danaa » Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:04 am

I don't know when and if you ovulated but I do know whenever you see fertile cm you should BD!!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Ovulation