Confused on O date??

The Big O! Everything OVULATION related goes here, including OPK pics, questions about ovulation, etc.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Confused on O date??

Postby klcasper » Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:38 am

So, FF just put my O date as Monday, but all of my other signs pointed to Saturday night or Sunday. I had a ton of O pains on Saturday afternoon, and TONS of EWCM Friday and Saturday. I still had EWCM on Sunday, but not as much. I entered EWCM for Monday, because I did have a little in the morning, but was dried up by midday. My cervix was very high and soft on Saturday, but had definitely gotten firmer and a bit lower by Monday. So confused! My temps seem to indicate Monday, but all of my physical symptoms indicate late Sat/early Sunday.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/678e4f
klcasper
Friend

Re: Confused on O date??

Postby Danaa » Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:41 am

Hmmm is hard to say Bcs you started temping late in ur cycle but according to ur temperature FF is right but always listen to ur body.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: Confused on O date??

Postby carrotk » Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:06 pm

I'm definitely not an expert, but I'd agree with FF. Even though it seems weird, some cycles my CM starts to dry up the day before or the day of O and I think that's why both times I've gotten pregnant it's been from Bding 3-4 days before I O'd. But also since you have some open circles it's possible your temps are just slightly off enough to skew your reading. It's amazing how frustrating this whole process can be sometimes!
Hypothyroid
March 2014: BFP, baby girl born 11/2014
Nov 2015: started TTC #2
July 2016: BFP - m/c @ 10 weeks
Aug 2017: BFP [8/1 beta 1: 6, 8/4 beta #3: 37]

[url=https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/492852]
carrotk
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Ovulation