Two Week Wait

The Big O! Everything OVULATION related goes here, including OPK pics, questions about ovulation, etc.
Post a reply

Did I miss it?

Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:33 am

I ran out of OPKs this morning. It's my first month using them. Since I knew they were running low I only tested once today, yesterday and Thursday. The line was darkest on Thursday morning but I assumed that meant friday's would be darkest. It wasn't. I'm a total newbie with these tests and trying to conceive baby #1 so I'm new to all of this, basically! Besides not running out of tests what should I be looking for or doing differently?

Re: Did I miss it?

Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:55 am

I keep trying to upload the picture of the OPKs but the file is too big and I don't know how to make it smaller! :(

We didn't BD on Thursday because I thought Friday would be O day. :doh: We did BD on 10/18, 10/19, 10/21 and 10/22 :shock:

But I think O day was 10/20 and I skipped it thinking 10/21 would be even better. WRONG. Is there still hope of a BFP?

Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:44 pm

You can screenshot the picture or resize it online,i think you do have a chance.Good luck !

Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:19 pm

If you hadn't gotten a clear positive, I would definitely say there's still hope you caught (or will) the egg. Do you chart your cycle at all? How long is your cycle usually and what cycle day are you on?

Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:48 pm

I do chart my cycle. Today is cd 17. It's usually a 28d cycle. I don't track my BBT because I suck at waking up on time to do it. I'll try to make a better habit though.

Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:07 pm

I wonder if maybe you just barely missed catching your LH surge? Since you can ovulate up to 3 days after a positive OPK I think it's possible you surged on Wednesday before you started testing.

Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:41 pm

I hadn't thought about that. Maybe it was Wednesday! However, to add even more confusion today was definitely the most fertile CM. Perfect EWCM today instead of any day last week. BD'd just in case!
Post a reply
IsoFresh
Pregnancy Test Strips
FertilAid for Women and Men
OvaCue
OvaGraph
IsoFresh
5 Tips Newsletter