7 Days of + Opks...WTF!?

The Big O! Everything OVULATION related goes here, including OPK pics, questions about ovulation, etc.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: 7 Days of + Opks...WTF!?

Postby Danaa » Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:58 am

I'm sorry to hear this.
I'm so fucking surprise by ur tests.
Pregnancy tests shouldn't pick up that amount of hcg,it would save us from a ton of heartache.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby BeeCee33 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:25 pm

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that! And that is so weird about the tests still showing positive with such a low concentration. I'm glad you've got a new pup on the way. Dogs make everything a little better! Hope to see you around the boards, and curious to see what you figure out about this cycle. What a wild ride this month. :/
Me (Becca): 31 DH:36

BFP Feb 20, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

BFP June 2, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

Henry James born 7/27/15

My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby FosterMom » Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:28 am

Thank you Danaa and Beecee....I am good...my progesterone was increasing though so I did Ovulate....beta went from 1.3 to .6 and progesterone went from 1.5-3.39. ??? Maybe I DID O on cd22.....like the chart says...that would make me 7dpo today...I am simply awaiting AF. :)
FosterMom

Postby Danaa » Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:37 am

Well looking at ur chart I agree cd22 is O day.
I don't know what to say really,a weird cycle.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby FosterMom » Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:25 pm

Is it possible that I O'd earlier too? And lost it...because progesterone didn't rise? I am lost. lol...If I end up pregnant I am NOT going to the doctor for a long time. I will be sure before I step foot in the office again.
FosterMom

Postby Danaa » Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:21 pm

My honest opinion based on ur chart and ur progesterone tests is that you just ovulated.
I don't think you ovulated earlier,ur progesterone was too low and we know you don't have a progesterone problem bcs is rising after you ovulated.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby FosterMom » Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:53 pm

Okay. I am just so tired of this....guessing..hoping...anxiety...sadness, retarded testing issue that I have...I am sick of HPTs and OPKs..and for shits and giggles I used a last OPK with SMU and it was positive...so fook it all....I must just have issues that keep levels high....I can't trust the OPKs...and those s**t 10miu tests are dumb...picking up such a low number with such a blatant positive. A-holes. I don't even care anymore...I am just an emotional hormonal wreck and am not sure which way is up at this point. I will keep you posted if anything changes....
FosterMom

Postby BeeCee33 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:08 pm

Oh FosterMom, I'm so sorry! You have every right to be feeling that way. How confusing and frustrating... It's unfair, and I wish I had some answers for you. Have you checked with your doctor about what could be going on at this point?

Henry James born 7/27/15

My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby FosterMom » Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:09 pm

Beecee...no...I can't call my Dr. She will think I am a nut job. lol...I will just wait this out...I have horrible AF cramps and backache...so I am taking D3 for ovarian cysts and am simply moving on...LOL....just such a crazy month.
FosterMom

Postby BeeCee33 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:26 pm

Well I hope you start feeling better, emotionally and physically. What a ride. :/

Henry James born 7/27/15

My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby FosterMom » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:24 pm

Quick update: 14dpo today. Thought AF was coming..expecting her no later than tomorrow. CM changed at 12dpo from creamy to dry/crumbly. Temp spiked yesterday at 99.9....temp went up today. Hadn't pee'd all morning so while out I picked up a $tree for shits and giggles...this is what I got. Maybe a 12dpo implanter? Not getting my hopes up any higher than they are right now...not sure...If NO AF by the morning I will get a better test. I would be worried about ectopic or another anomaly.
FosterMom

Postby BeeCee33 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:15 pm

Well... Huh. Sorry if I'm not remembering everything correctly, but remind me of what happened up to this point. You got a couple of faint positives a while ago then the blood work didn't look good, right? So is this residual, or do you think your numbers are going back up? Could it be a case of vanishing twin where your numbers went down because you lost one, but another is hanging on? I'm confused!

Henry James born 7/27/15

My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby FosterMom » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:38 pm

No....the previous tests were faulty....they were most likely picking up on fertilization....Od cd22. this would be a late implanter. AF is due today. Nothing residual as all tests were negative by the dr's office. This is new....I will update tomorrow. you can see my chart.
FosterMom

Postby BeeCee33 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:45 pm

Oh. OK, well I guess congratulations are in order! I hope it keeps getting darker and all is well in there. You certainly deserve it after this cycle!

Henry James born 7/27/15

My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby FosterMom » Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:02 am

Cycle ended with a light bfp. I was too acidic. I am done ttc now and have started a healthy diet of alkalizing foods and water. I need my body back after all these cycles of eating for a girl. Health is most important. Thank you Beecee and Danaa for your support during this hectic cycle. God bless you both with BFPS!!!!!!
FosterMom

PreviousNext

Return to Ovulation