Dip in BBT chart on 5 DPO, WHAT IS THIS?

The Big O! Everything OVULATION related goes here, including OPK pics, questions about ovulation, etc.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Dip in BBT chart on 5 DPO, WHAT IS THIS?

Postby BeeCee33 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:03 am

Hahaha, honestly, most of my "symptoms" have gone away. Cm has pretty much dried up, the heaviness in my uterus has pretty much gone away, my boobs are kind of sore, but only when my son jabs an elbow in them. I have never had sensitive boobs during my cycle, but I just stopped breastfeeding about a month ago, so I don't really know how that may have changed things. I've been irritated with hubby for no good reason and losing patience with the baby (tried to give him a haircut last night and OH MY GOSH I was so angry lol), so it's all looking like regular pms at this point! I go back and forth, but right now I am really thinking this cycle is out and since it's the first one (errr half of one?) and we didn't even try other than that one night before removal, I feel totally fine about it not working.

I'm sure next month I'll be suuuuuuper hungry for a Christmas bfp, so I'll be testing like mad. If that cycle is consistent with what this one should be, I would be about 12-15 dpo on Christmas day. Perfect, right? Setting myself up for larger than average disappointment? Maybe!
Me (Becca): 31 DH:36

BFP Feb 20, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

BFP June 2, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

Henry James born 7/27/15

My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby caqtcake13 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:12 am

OOOOOR a larger then average EXCITEMENT! Eeeeek! I cant wait for you to start trying trying, with a full cycle. lol Gah! You cut his hair yourself? Good for you! I would be so terrified. lol

I get a good amount of symptoms prior to AF so while I want to say I am having good signs I know that it could actually be me just noticing them more hoping for a BFP. My body is super sensitive to changes so anything that happens Im like "WHOA! What was that. " lol Biggest signs now are backache, dull uterus pain and fullness, and my bbs are getting more sore. Not really nips just kind of all around, but not like they cant be touched. Only time will tell.
Me: Carolanne(33)
DH: Jeremiah(35)
DD: Makena (6)
DS:Logan(4)

My Ovulation Chart
caqtcake13
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby caqtcake13 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:14 am

This wait SUCKS. lol

My Ovulation Chart
caqtcake13
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby BeeCee33 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:16 pm

Haha, yes, I've been cutting his hair since he was about 6 months old. He used to be better... I could just hang him over my arm with a toy on the ground and run the clippers through. Now, even if he's watching a show, or his dad is trying to distract him, as soon as the clippers touch his head, he jerks it sideways. I always make it work, and it usually turns out great, but it takes SO much effort and frustration on my part! I just can't imagine he'd be better for a professional, and I can't let my dog grooming experience go to waste lol. I cut hubby's, too. He is MUCH Better at sitting still. I can actually use scissors around him. ;)

When do you guys leave for your trip again? Hopefully preparing for that and the actual traveling will be enough of a distraction to give you a little break!

Henry James born 7/27/15

My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby caqtcake13 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:34 pm

Wow, thats good girlfriend! Hahaha I tried to help the husband with his hair once and accidentally went all the way up the back of his head with a zero. WHOOPS. lol

Getting ready to leave this afternoon. Can't wait and hopefully it takes away some of the obsession. lol When do you leave?

My Ovulation Chart
caqtcake13
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby BeeCee33 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:10 pm

Hahaha I started cutting hubby's hair when we first got married because we were trying to save money wherever we could. We've just kept doing it since then. There was one occasion early on, though, that somehow the guard popped off the clippers mid-swipe and I shaved right down to his scalp on the back of his head. It was so bad! He wore a baseball hat to work for a few weeks!

We leave tomorrow evening and will drive the 9 hours straight through. Last time we did it, my little guy slept the entire drive, so we're hoping for a repeat. On the way home he added 3 hours to our trip because we had to stop so often to let him run around like a dog. Actually, even our dogs are better travelers lol.

Henry James born 7/27/15

My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby caqtcake13 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:55 pm

Hahaha, hopefully you get a sleeper again! Have a safe trip! Holding strong and the test is stills safe with my tooth brush. Lol

My Ovulation Chart
caqtcake13
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby BeeCee33 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:49 am

Ooh, when do you think you'll take it? I couldn't stop myself... took one yesterday afternoon, and this morning. I thought I saw something in yesterday's and stared at it and photographed it for almost an hour before deciding I was crazy. Nothing showed up when I edited the photos. I think I have a really bad case of line eye! This morning's was the same. I'll take a couple with me, but going to try to hold off until at least Thursday.

Henry James born 7/27/15

My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby BeeCee33 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:13 am

Ok, so I'm probably reading way too far into this, but I knew I saw something on yesterday's test. This is this morning's test after an hour. It is most likely an evap, but now it has me wondering! Not sure if you can see it in the photo, but it's pretty clear to the naked eye, just not sure I see any color!
Attachments
IMG_1297 (640x490).jpg
IMG_1297 (640x490).jpg (214.43 KiB) Viewed 639 times

Henry James born 7/27/15

My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby caqtcake13 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:37 am

BeeCee!!! I SEE IT!!!!! Can you tell if it has color in person?!? On this end it looks like it could be an evap but I have serious doubts about Evaps with my experience, I feel like when they show up that much(and after only an hour) that it's something. When I have one that has nothing it continues to be nothing.... like STARK WHITE. But when I got one and it had an "evap" 8 was in fact pregnant with my DS! When are you going to test again?!?

My Ovulation Chart
caqtcake13
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby caqtcake13 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:41 am

I just had a HUGE rise in temp this AM.... I wish I had more cycles to go off of! Dang it. It's like a .9 rise....
I still haven't used my test. Now I'm scared to! Lol

My Ovulation Chart

My Ovulation Chart
caqtcake13
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby caqtcake13 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:50 am

I keep looking at your test....lol. I can see that plainly which is odd for an evap in a photo right?!?

My Ovulation Chart
caqtcake13
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby caqtcake13 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:54 am

Your gonna come back with 67 new responses. Lol I just over Layed my chart with my bfp cycle and the cycle before my bfp. The cycle before my BFP was right after a miscarriage so I don't know how reliable it is, the one after that is when my bfp came with my son. I'm going to try and attach them. I have no clue how to do that from my phone though. Lol
Attachments
IMG_3484.PNG
Bfp overlay
(200.33 KiB) Not downloaded yet
IMG_3485.PNG
Bfn overlay
(164.97 KiB) Not downloaded yet

My Ovulation Chart
caqtcake13
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby BeeCee33 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:48 am

Lol that is lots of posts! Your chart is looking great! I didn't test this morning because we got in at 4:30 am last night and I didn't plan well enough lol. I felt nauseous all day yesterday (not too unusual for me, but more persistent than usual) and then this morning I felt sick enough that I actually gagged. It could be eating junk food and only getting 3ish hours of uninterrupted sleep, though.

So that line... It could absolutely be an evap. I took one yesterday and the day before and saw something on both of them but after the time limit. It's a new batch of tests, so it's possible that all of them will produce some sort of line. It's so light I honestly can't tell if it has any color.

That being said, my first hint with Henry was a light line after 3 hours, so... I don't know!

I think I will test tomorrow morning! How bout you??

Henry James born 7/27/15

My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby caqtcake13 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:57 am

Gah! What if it's a BFP for you?!? Maybe dip one in water and see if there is an evap. Lol

I think I'm gonna test tomorrow morning but I am terrified. lol I don't want to see a negative. My BBs are so bad though, and something is happening in my abdomen. Deep down I feel like I maybe but I don't want to get my hopes up. That temp rise was just odd and seems out of the norm. Tomorrow will be 11 DPO.... Gah!

My Ovulation Chart
caqtcake13
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

PreviousNext

Return to Ovulation