Dip in BBT chart on 5 DPO, WHAT IS THIS?

The Big O! Everything OVULATION related goes here, including OPK pics, questions about ovulation, etc.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Dip in BBT chart on 5 DPO, WHAT IS THIS?

Postby caqtcake13 » Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:02 am

Weird pink spotting yesterday when I wiped after the hubs and I BDed. It was like blood mixed wit Her CM. Pretty sure it's AF coming but thought for sure I would wake up this morning to it full blown, nothing yet. Temp dropped a tiny bit again so it should be here soon so that we can get this cycle rolling!
Me: Carolanne(33)
DH: Jeremiah(35)
DD: Makena (6)
DS:Logan(4)

My Ovulation Chart
caqtcake13
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby BeeCee33 » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:02 am

I'm still waiting for a confirmation of anything! That brown spotting was just once yesterday. Now I'm seeing a but of pink cm as well, but just when I wipe. AF could be due as late as Monday, so still just twiddling my thumbs here!
Me (Becca): 31 DH:36

BFP Feb 20, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

BFP June 2, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

Henry James born 7/27/15

My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby caqtcake13 » Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:47 am

Doesn't stupid AF know that we are ready to start a new month?!? Lol

My Ovulation Chart
caqtcake13
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby caqtcake13 » Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:09 pm

AF is officially here! A little bummed but glad its here and I can start over fresh and hope for the best. any news on your end?!?

My Ovulation Chart
caqtcake13
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby BeeCee33 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:42 am

I'll probably test tomorrow morning. If it looks the same, I'm thinking that little bit of spotting on Thanksgiving and the two days following might have been AF, or as much of it as I'm going to see the first cycle after the mirena. I'll probably start temping this week and may go back and change Thanksgiving to a "light" flow day to restart my chart. So confusing! I don't really have any symptoms of pregnancy or AF!

Henry James born 7/27/15

My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby BeeCee33 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:50 am

Well... I'm stumped. I tested this morning, and that same line, but maybe a little more faint, showed up within the time limit, so I decided to dunk a test in water to see if it gave the same line... So far, I can't tell. We'll see when it dries. There is the possibility it was a cp that just didn't stick, but I'm trying not to jump to that conclusion. If that's what happened, I prefer to just be confused and not know for sure. I'm thinking that spotting was AF. I'll see what happens when the tests dry, though. Maybe they were all evaps/ funky tests. I'm thinking if I really was pregnant, and those lines a week ago meant something, I'd have seen them get darker by now. I'll probably go change that spotting to AF and get on with the next cycle. Christmas bfp, here we come!

Henry James born 7/27/15

My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby caqtcake13 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:04 pm

So weird!!! I have gotten a lot of evaps too, I was just thinking I was looking so hard I was forcing myself to see something but maybe that just happens with these tests? If you start temping dobyou have enough data from past cycles to gauge where you are at maybe?!?

How amazing would a Christmas BFP be? Not gonna lie, I'm scared to hope for that not get it or be sad on a Christmas. Trying so hard to just let it ride this month. We will see how long that lasts, lol. I can't not obsess. Pahahah

My Ovulation Chart
caqtcake13
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby BeeCee33 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:42 pm

Oh, yes, I think that would be a big disappointment. :/ Here I am already assuming it will happen! The only successful temping cycle I have on record was my BFP cycle last time and I didn't get a positive opk (also the first month of those) until CD 18 and 19, O'd on CD 20. This last cycle, I had a positive opk CD 14 and I'm guessing I O'd CD 15. So, no. I will have no idea where I am until I see a temp rise after O. I don't know how long my luteal phase is, although FF thinks it's about 10 days, but that doesn't line up with this month, which would be 12 days, and a 27 day cycle. In the past I've always been around 29-31 days. It will just be a guessing game until I see a temp rise I guess! I should probably get myself some more opks...

Henry James born 7/27/15

My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby caqtcake13 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:04 pm

I feel like my posts go missing on here....maybe I am not hitting submit. lol Did you get my response to your last one?

My Ovulation Chart
caqtcake13
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby BeeCee33 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:09 pm

Nope lol.

Henry James born 7/27/15

My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby caqtcake13 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:15 am

Meh! I wonder if its not registering when its from my phone or something. lol

How are you doing?!? Any more signs of AF? Did you start temping yet?

My Ovulation Chart
caqtcake13
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby BeeCee33 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:58 am

Zero signs of AF, zero signs of pregnancy lol. That's making me think that spotting must have been it for this first cycle. I'm 99% sure I'm not pregnant, but then there's that little piece of me that wonders. According to everything I've ever read, you can implant as late as 12 dpo, and it takes 2-5 days for hcg to rise after that enough to give you a positive test, meaning I would be getting one by now, which would be 17 dpo. I didn't take one this morning because I'm pretty sure it would just be a waste of a test. I figure there is a slight chance that because my lining wasn't thick and ready that implantation could occur on the later end towards 12 dpo, and maybe there's a chance that hcg hasn't been rising as fast if it's not "settled in" as much as it would be... if that makes sense. I have no idea if that's even scientifically possible, but I know some people don't get positive hpt's for many weeks even though they are pregnant. But if that was the case, it doesn't really matter if I assume I'm on a new cycle. I'll find out eventually, right? Lol. Better than assuming I might be pregnant and missing O somehow in a week or two.

I was going to start temping, but the baby had a fever last night and I used my thermometer on him and left it in the bathroom. I'll go move it to my bedside in a minute so it's there for tomorrow. I am curious to see where my temps are in relation to my one other good temping cycle. It probably won't offer much insight, but it's something else to analyze!

FYI, I have a buddy group going. I was going to add you earlier, but it got really busy with a lot of people and was getting hard to keep everybody straight, so I've just been chatting here. A few of the girls have gotten pregnant, and a few more have joined, and we're at our page limit so I'm going to start a new thread today and have everyone re-introduce themselves. I'll post the link here when I get it done and I'd love to have you join us!

Henry James born 7/27/15

My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby caqtcake13 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:21 am

That's a good way to move forward! You are right, eventually you will find out if you are pregnant! lol Something to analyze, paahaha! That is so me right there. If I don't have something to over analyze and stress about I don't know what to do. Hahaha I am counting down the days until I will start testing with OPKs, I think I will start around day 8 or 9 this month.

I would love to join the group!

My Ovulation Chart
caqtcake13
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby BeeCee33 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:53 am

Haha no kidding... and I didn't order opk's this time for some stupid reason! Now I'm kicking myself for that. I will probably pick up a few from the dollar store and then order some more wondfos. I have a couple left and I wanted to take one just out of curiousity since I don't know what's going on, but I don't want to waste it!

Here is the new group: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=245192&p=3272741#p3272741
It's probably going to be kind of all over the place as people re-introduce themselves for the next little bit and continue conversations from the last one. I think there are 6 or 8 people... I honestly don't know anymore lol. It's enough that it's been getting kind of confusing, and with being out of town and only on my phone, I had a hard time keeping up like I normally do! It should settle down quickly, though, and it's a great group.

Henry James born 7/27/15

My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Previous

Return to Ovulation