Second LH surge????

The Big O! Everything OVULATION related goes here, including OPK pics, questions about ovulation, etc.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Second LH surge????

Postby 860lindsey » Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:52 am

Is it possible to get a positive opk after you have confirmed ovulation with your temperatures? I know a positive OPK towards the end of your cycle can be a sign of pregnancy but I'm only on dpo4 so I know it's way too early to be anything relating to a possible pregnancy. I was continuing to test until the test line went back to completely white which it was almost in the morning but then last night was back to an extremely dark positive. FF gave me crosshairs already but took them away when I added the second positive OPK. My temperatures however continues to be in the post ovulation range. I am unable to display my chart but based on what I have said does anybody have any idea what could cause this second positive?
860lindsey
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Re: Second LH surge????

Postby FosterMom » Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:55 am

Look at my chart. CRAZIER stuff has happened. Apparently yes...you can...but maybe you are pregnant...
FosterMom

Re: Second LH surge????

Postby 860lindsey » Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:15 am

Thanks for your reply fostermom. sounds like you had a seriously crazy cycle. I really don't think it is anything pregnancy related but I will update if it turns out that I am. I'm thinking it's just a fluke or maybe I ovulated late and am fighting off a little illness and that gave me the higher temps (but they weren't fever high, just post O high) idk. Is it possible to release two eggs?
860lindsey
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Return to Ovulation