EWCM and Head Colds?

The Big O! Everything OVULATION related goes here, including OPK pics, questions about ovulation, etc.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

EWCM and Head Colds?

Postby mamatea » Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:17 am

Hello ladies,

So I'm currently bfing my 13mo and haven't yet had a postpartum cycle. I've got a head cold that is no fun. I've also got extreme amounts of EWCM, at all times of day, in huge quantities. It's a bit yellowish, but smell is normal and it's definitely EWCM. Is this likely to be a snot-here snot-there sort of thing? Or did any of you breastfeeding mamas experience something similar as your cycles returned? Temps tells me nothing unfortunately as LO is still up in the night and my sleep patterns are too disrupted for charting. OPKs also unreliable as I've had positives with no ovulation or period. Lastly I did a test yesterday just in case and it was bfn. Is it estrogen? A cold? I have zero clue what's going on!

Xxx and good luck to all--
mamatea
Friend

Re: EWCM and Head Colds?

Postby 860lindsey » Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:20 am

Hi, just a thought? Are you taking any medicine for your cold? I have heard of ladies who take cough syrup to help increase their ewcm.
860lindsey
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Re: EWCM and Head Colds?

Postby mamatea » Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:57 am

Nope, not a thing. Can't take much with the breastfeeding anyhow. So the mystery continues...
mamatea
Friend

Return to Ovulation