Reading ovulation test

The Big O! Everything OVULATION related goes here, including OPK pics, questions about ovulation, etc.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Reading ovulation test

Postby Lilied » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:18 am

Hello everyone.
I've been trying to track my ovulation so I got some ovulation tests. Yesterday I used the first one and a faint line appeared which according to the instructions is a negative. So today I tested again and although the line is still not as strong as the control line, it's much more prominent and clearer than yesterday's line. I don't really know how to interpret this. Does it mean something?
I don't want to miss the window so I'd test again in the evening. I have attached a picture of the test. Thanks
Attachments
_20161222_141238.JPG
(73.19 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Lilied

Re: Reading ovulation test

Postby Danaa » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:29 am

Is not positive yet but ur close,test again after you hold ur urine a few hours
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Kc345 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:29 pm

This is my first month using opk. I had a faint 'test' line just like yours for 2 days. I tested 3 times both days and the line stayed the same. Today, cd18, I took another and I got an extremly dark positive.

My advice is keep testing but expect your dark positive in 1 or 2 days. I read that some women have a 'fade in affect' for LH surges. If you dont get pregnant this month I would order a bulk package of opk tests. I have gone through a bunch already.
Kc345

Postby Daisiedoo91 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:07 am

Just started using ovulation tests as me and my partner started trying July year found out I was pregnant a month later then had a misscarriage at 6 weeks been trying ever since this will be our 5 month. Really worried thinking I'm not ovulation at all! My period comes between day 27-30 so started tests day 10 at 10pm and doing them every 12 hours at 10am and 10pm I'm unsure of today's test it's darker then yesterday but not quite as dark as the line as the instructions say these are tesco ones anyone have any ideas? Do you think this means I'm ovulating ? Really hope so!!!! Xxxx
Daisiedoo91

Postby Daisiedoo91 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:13 am

Will not let me put a picture up the line is defo darker but not as dark as the other one xx
Daisiedoo91

Return to Ovulation