I think I Ovulated?

The Big O! Everything OVULATION related goes here, including OPK pics, questions about ovulation, etc.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

I think I Ovulated?

Postby moodymommy » Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:08 pm

I'm not really TTC but I will not be mad if it happens. I'm kind of having baby fever all over again!

My ovulation apps I am using says that I should have ovulated around the 29th or 30th of December but I did not have any symptoms or pains. I had protected sex with my guy on the 30th so I'm not worried about that day but of course after all the New Years celebrations we went back to his house and we had sex.

Forgive me in advance for TMI!!

We started of with no protection and he kept jerking and stopping like he was about to come then we would continue. This happened several times then he finally said he felt like he was about to come so he put on a condom and we finished up.

Later yesterday evening I felt very wet so I check and I had a lot of mucus down there and it was like egg whites and very stretchy. Like I had it on my fingers and it stretched for miles. It i still that way but not as much as earlier this evening. So, I think I may be ovulating know. What do you think?

Also, with us having sex the way we did early this morning, could there be a chance of conception? I really don't know if anything came out those times that he jerked.
moodymommy

Re: I think I Ovulated?

Postby BeeCee33 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:39 pm

Fertile mucus often comes a few days before O, but it can vary by person and even month to month. It is possible to get pregnant the way you described, as some semen can seep out before ejaculation. It's much less likely to happen that way, though. The only way to know for sure will be to watch for AF and take a test in a couple of weeks! If you are still seeing that egg white cervical mucus today, you likely have not ovulated yet. The chance of the small amount of sperm you may have encountered being enough after several days to be there waiting for the egg when you O is pretty slim, but always still a possibility.
Me (Becca): 31 DH:36

BFP Feb 20, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

BFP June 2, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

Henry James born 7/27/15

My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby moodymommy » Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:55 pm

Thank you. I really don't know if I have or when I will ovulate. I have never kept up with that. I only use the apps to keep up with AF. I will keep a watch out as AF is due around the 11th.
moodymommy

Postby BeeCee33 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:58 pm

Just be aware that if you ovulate, say tomorrow, 3 or 4 days after your app predicted, your period may very well be 3 or 4 days late. :)

Henry James born 7/27/15

My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby moodymommy » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:12 pm

That will surely throw me off. So if it's late, I will try not to get too happy just in case I ovulated late. **takes deep breath**
moodymommy

Postby BeeCee33 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:27 pm

Good luck!

Henry James born 7/27/15

My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend