I wasn't even going to POAS this morning...

The Big O! Everything OVULATION related goes here, including OPK pics, questions about ovulation, etc.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: I wasn't even going to POAS this morning...

Postby KittyKat414 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:28 pm

When is AF due??!! Test again tomorrow!! Ahhh!!! Fx'd!!

Af showed yesterday so I had a 17 day LP! Geesh! Trying naturally this month. I'm excited though cause Famara kills my mojo. It's a side effect I was not expecting. I feel like I haven't enjoyed sex in ages. So woohoo!!!
(Me)Kat 37
(DH) 35
TTC on and off for 7 long years
DH=Perfect in every way
Dx: Mild PCOS
Metformin 1000mg
HSG: 11/08/16 shows left tube may be blocked
6 Femara cycles = :bfn:
NTNP and Praying for a miracle

My Ovulation Chart

KittyKat414
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby mermaid.hair » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:24 pm

KittyKat414 wrote:When is AF due??!! Test again tomorrow!! Ahhh!!! Fx'd!!

Af showed yesterday so I had a 17 day LP! Geesh! Trying naturally this month. I'm excited though cause Famara kills my mojo. It's a side effect I was not expecting. I feel like I haven't enjoyed sex in ages. So woohoo!!!

AF is due today or tomorrow.

Tested this morning on FRER, still BFN.

I'm so confused.
“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.”
mermaid.hair
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby KittyKat414 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:15 pm

Oh no! I'm sorry abt the BFN! :( I hope AF stays away!
(Me)Kat 37
(DH) 35
DH=Perfect in every way
Metformin 1000mg

My Ovulation Chart

KittyKat414
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby mermaid.hair » Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:45 am

Hey Girl,

woohoo for more enjoyable BD-ing! :) haha

So, today is CD 31. AF usually is here somewhere in the CD 30-32 range, never later than 32. STILL BFN this morning, still no AF. Gah! What's going on in there?! It's driving me crazy.
Donor texted me yesterday to see if I had tested yet, thoughtful!. I told him I had been testing--negative, and that I'm sure he doesn't care about the details but I'm confused as to what's going on, and I'd holla back ASAP. This is the part that is stressing me out. It's like, look, if I ain't pregnant then c'mon with that period so I can start making arrangements for April because you know I gotta book a place to stay, and take off work (if it aint a weekend) and drive 4 hours and yadda yadda yadda, you know? Sheesh.
I'm just starting to wonder if being sick, because I had a crazy fever for 3 solid days, made my period come early...and WAY lighter than usual? Maybe that was AF? Seems wrong to me, but I'm reaching for straws now. Because IF that was my AF that would mean I'd be on CD 7 and not CD 31. Which is terrifying because that would throw off all my Ovulation tracking and reliability, and for the way I have to plan this deed-doing, that is stressful! haha UGH. /end rant.

HOW ARE YOU!? lol --I hope you had a good weekend!

DH and I enjoying having each other's company again, but I left him this morning with a honey do list :rotfl: And of course THIS whole situation is on the forefront of both our minds, it's very distracting!
“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.”
mermaid.hair
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby KittyKat414 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:55 pm

Hey Girl!

Ugh.. I know how you feel right now. That's how this past cycle was for me! Like, either BFP or AF.. Let's get this going!

I can't think of a reason why AF would have arrived so early. Even being sick doesn't jive right. And you didn't temp so you can't go off that either. Have you found your thermometer, btw? I know it's a pain but maybe temp this cycle so it takes SOME of the guess work out? I hope you don't need to meet with the donor again, but it's great that he's thoughtful!

I'm sure hubby is more than happy to be spending some quality time with you. I know all this TTC stuff is stressful but I feel it brings hubby and I closer. We talk a lot more than we used to and we aren't afraid to fall apart in front of each other, ya know? When our BFPs do come, I know our hubby's will be just as excited as we are! That's what keeps us going when we're stressed.

As for me, my period has been wonky. I thought I was done yesterday afternoon but by the time I went to bed I was bleeding bright red again. Woke up them morning and my tampon was full. :roll: I'm usually done by day 4. It's slowed down so hopefully it won't pick back up again tonight.

I had a nice weekend. The men at my church organized a woman's appreciation day. They cooked and served us like queens. (my hubby included) It was so nice to be waited on hand and foot. :D

FX'd AF stays away and you get that BFP!! Keep me posted
(Me)Kat 37
(DH) 35
DH=Perfect in every way
Metformin 1000mg

My Ovulation Chart

KittyKat414
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby mermaid.hair » Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:35 am

:D I'm so glad I found you on here! It's been so nice to have a venue for ranting and raving, haha!

Still no AF, still BFN.

I'm with you the whole period coming THAT early doesn't jive right with me either, I really thought that was implantation bleeding-even on one of the days when I was like "this seems like too much" but then I read online how bleeding can be spotting or almost a dang period for some ladies, and everyone's experience is different. I feel like it would be just my luck, that I would be the complicated one. All these other ladies get a BFP by like 10 DPO, mine would probably come like 1, 713 days after. :rofl: Obviously, I'm being ridiculous but lord, it certainly feels that way.

I put in a call yesterday to RE, I've been supposed to be making that appt for the last month but after I found the new donor I was like meh, I'll give it another month or two attempt. But now that whatever this is going on it makes me think maybe I should go. My insurance only covers diagnostics, which is fine because I'm not interested in IUI (yet) since I have a donor, and with him being 4 hours away I wouldn't even begin to know how I could make that work in a clinic setting, unless they have a location down south. But! I ain't getting ahead of myself. I just think a little bloodwork would probably be a good thing. And maybe they can help me what's going on RIGHT NOW. Cause this is bizarre.

I've been so reliable cycle wise for the last 8 months, so this is weird. :roll:

Sounds like you had a nice weekend, the woman I work with talks about her church does a similar thing once a year or whatever, sounds nice to be pampered! haha

I put my husband to work, and had him install a new sink and faucet in the kitchen, something that's been on the to do list for months. I was like I can't take it anymore! lol. He is pretty handy - thank god! So he likes having a honey do list, but he forgot how much he hates plumbing work (I didn't forget, lol) and afterwards he was like "omg I was cussing so badly while I was under the damn sink!" and I was laughing cause I knew that'd be the case. But luckily! No more plumbing for him that I can think of...HA!

Sorry your AF is being extra bitchy, lol. Hopefully it'll settle down!

I'll keep ya posted!

Oh! And NO I still haven't located the dang thermometer! It's like it up and walked away. I guess I'll have to bite the bullet and buy a new one- and as soon as I do, I'll find the other one. watch! lol
mermaid.hair
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby KittyKat414 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:29 pm

Hey girl

Yes, some testing sounds like a good idea! That way you know what, if anything is going on. It's so much more of an investment when you have to go with donor sperm so it's better to investigate early so you can take care of things ASAP.

Haha! Poor hubby! At least he got everything done for you though. My hubby is not so handy. LOL He's more tech-savy. Problem with wifi? He's on it. PC acting funny? He's got my back. LOL Anything like sinks/plumbing? I better call a professional! LOL

AF has finally left.. I think.. Haha! Now just temping and waiting to O. I bought some Robitussin to take a few days before O until O day to see if it helps with CM. So I'll probably start that and OPKs on CD 10. Not getting my hopes up too high at this point but it's worth a shot!

I'm glad I found you on here too. I had another Pregnancy announcement on FB and I wanted to cry. Like, it's just so easy for some and it's hard not to be envious of that. I'd be a mess if it wasn't for you and my other lady friends going through it with me. We'll get there one day though! :hb:
(Me)Kat 37
(DH) 35
DH=Perfect in every way
Metformin 1000mg

My Ovulation Chart

KittyKat414
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby mermaid.hair » Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:11 am

Ok! I'm officially late, it's CD 33---no AF, no + HPT.

WHAT GIVES?!?!

I made an appt with RE for diagnostics on Tuesday @ 2. I was hoping they'd be able to get me in this week, but oh well!
mermaid.hair
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby KittyKat414 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:56 pm

Gah!!! :shock:

That's so frustrating! I hope it's just a late BFP. Still have everything crossed for you!
(Me)Kat 37
(DH) 35
DH=Perfect in every way
Metformin 1000mg

My Ovulation Chart

KittyKat414
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby KittyKat414 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:53 pm

Just checking in on you my sweet!! Hope you're doing okay. Has AF showed yet??? :|
(Me)Kat 37
(DH) 35
DH=Perfect in every way
Metformin 1000mg

My Ovulation Chart

KittyKat414
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby mermaid.hair » Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:12 am

Still nothing! Ahhhhh
mermaid.hair
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby KittyKat414 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:11 am

OMG!!

I'm starting to wonder if that was AF for you?!?!!? I'm sorry you have to go through this.. :hugs: I'm here if you need to vent.
(Me)Kat 37
(DH) 35
DH=Perfect in every way
Metformin 1000mg

My Ovulation Chart

KittyKat414
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby mermaid.hair » Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:37 pm

KittyKat414 wrote:OMG!!

I'm starting to wonder if that was AF for you?!?!!? I'm sorry you have to go through this.. :hugs: I'm here if you need to vent.

It doesn't make sense! None of this. I'm going to RE on Tuesday, cross your fingers they can help me figure out what's going on. I just want to be able to move ahead, if I'm not pregnant, which at this point I doubt I am. But now I'm all kindsa confused!
mermaid.hair
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby KittyKat414 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:02 pm

:doh: That stinks!! Please let me know what the RE says! I have everything crossed for you!
(Me)Kat 37
(DH) 35
DH=Perfect in every way
Metformin 1000mg

My Ovulation Chart

KittyKat414
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby mermaid.hair » Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:38 pm

LOSING MY MIND. :rofl:
mermaid.hair
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

PreviousNext

Return to Ovulation