I wasn't even going to POAS this morning...

The Big O! Everything OVULATION related goes here, including OPK pics, questions about ovulation, etc.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: I wasn't even going to POAS this morning...

Postby mermaid.hair » Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:24 am

KittyKat414 wrote:I'm going to see my mom weds in NJ so I'm looking forward to that! My besties and DH are coming with so it should be a fun road trip.

I'm hoping your hungries are because of a baby in there! LOL!! I need to buy some internet cheapies this month. Being on here gives me the urge to test and I can't because I have ONE Wondfo ONE walmart .88 test and a FRER. :doh:

OooOoo a little road trip sounds fun! (and a good distraction from all this tww madness) :D ENJOY YOURSELF!!

Lord, aint no telling. I know what you mean, I think the urge is definitely brought on from being on here too, this forum is a blessing and a curse! :rofl: Yesterday I was craving tuna ALLLLLLLLLLLL DAY, I mean seriously, it was so weird. I've been having bizarre dreams too, but I tend to have weird dreams (here and there) anyways so I ain't reading too much into anything. --of course I'm saying that about everything right now. :roll: Nothing else to report, slight cramp earlier only lasted a few seconds on my left side. (shrugs)

Once again, all the symptoms of AF are similar to those of a BFP. UGH! Why!?!

If you go MIA again here for a couple days I'll know why, have fun on your trip & safe travels!!! :hugs:
“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.”
mermaid.hair
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby KateH » Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:55 am

Opks! Sorry I didn't specify. And thank you for a response! I've been so confused :(
KateH
Friend

Postby KateH » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:02 pm

Thank you! We bd both those days and everyday before them. I feel like I should have started testing sooner. Hopefully I can get another bd in tonight :) this is my first time For everything so it's kind of confusing
KateH
Friend

Postby mermaid.hair » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:17 pm

KateH wrote:Thank you! We bd both those days and everyday before them. I feel like I should have started testing sooner. Hopefully I can get another bd in tonight :) this is my first time For everything so it's kind of confusing

Good Luck!
“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.”
mermaid.hair
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby KittyKat414 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:48 pm

CD 1 today.. :(
(Me)Kat 37
(DH) 35
TTC on and off for 7 long years
DH=Perfect in every way
Dx: Mild PCOS
Metformin 1000mg
HSG: 11/08/16 shows left tube may be blocked
6 Femara cycles = :bfn:
NTNP and Praying for a miracle

My Ovulation Chart

KittyKat414
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby mermaid.hair » Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:26 am

KittyKat414 wrote:CD 1 today.. :(

Ditto.

I cried.
mermaid.hair
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby KittyKat414 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:46 am

Ugh.. I'm sorry love.. Sending hugs your way.. CD 1 sucks :(
(Me)Kat 37
(DH) 35
DH=Perfect in every way
Metformin 1000mg

My Ovulation Chart

KittyKat414
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby KittyKat414 » Tue May 02, 2017 2:48 pm

Hope!

Where are you my sweet!?! Thinking of you!
(Me)Kat 37
(DH) 35
DH=Perfect in every way
Metformin 1000mg

My Ovulation Chart

KittyKat414
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby mermaid.hair » Sat May 20, 2017 9:11 am

KittyKat414 wrote:Hope!

Where are you my sweet!?! Thinking of you!

Hey Kat,

Sorry I went MIA, been busy and trying not to think about this whole TTC too much.

HOW ARE YOU!!?? Update me :)
mermaid.hair
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby KittyKat414 » Sat May 20, 2017 5:04 pm

Hi love!!

Hope you're doing well! And yes, I get needing a break after everything going on! Have you scheduled any of your tests or follow-ups with the RE?

AFM- I'm anywhere between 9-10dpo. I took Femara 2.5mgs CDs 3-7. I used soft cups right before and after my positive OPK. (CD 14) FF friend puts me at 10 dpo but my 2nd positive was SUPER positive and I still had some CM so it could be off by a day.

I spoke to my Dr. after CD 1 and he said he would up my dose to 5mg for these last two cycles. He also told me we had other options we could try if this doesn't work so not to get stressed out about the RE just yet. Phew!

So far no symptoms to note except for the fact that dinner smelled awful last night. I get that with PMS sometimes too though. If I don't start my usual AF cramps by Monday night I'll test Tuesday,13dpo.
(Me)Kat 37
(DH) 35
DH=Perfect in every way
Metformin 1000mg

My Ovulation Chart

KittyKat414
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby mermaid.hair » Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:51 am

Hey Kat!

Girl, I'm sorry I'm so lame sauce about checkin' in here. I have been trying to stay away from all TTC forums because I end up falling in the worm hole, and it's easier to just remove myself from that a little so I can "pretend" not to be obsessing over it, lol. No seriously though, taking a break has been good--from trying but also from paroosing these boards. I think it just feed into the pressure, for me.

So, I see in you signature last cycle was a bust too? Ugh, I'm sorry. I think about you all the time actually. Whenever I open my drawer in the bathroom and see all the LH strips-I think, I need to check in with Kat. :doh: So you're onto 5 mg now? Any side effects? I hope it's an easy cycle for you :) When are your O days this month?

An update on my attempts. I have not gone back for testing, that whole thing left a really bad taste in my mouth. I'm going to try through the end of Summer and if nothing works out I'll go back for the tests. I just can't swing that right now. I've already racked up a bit of debt trying as it is. :cry: I'm going to see donor this Friday just for one night. It's the full moon and the first day of my peak window. I'm going with the less is more method this month. In only takes one lottery ticket to win, right? HA!

I'll shoot you a message with my email address, so we can keep up if I'm not being active here :D

FX'd as always!!
XO
mermaid.hair
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Previous

Return to Ovulation