Ovulation and LH surge questions

The Big O! Everything OVULATION related goes here, including OPK pics, questions about ovulation, etc.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Ovulation and LH surge questions

Postby Kc345 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:58 pm

Current cycle started January 4, 2016. I used Soy Iso on cd 4,5, and 6. (I forgot the 4th day). My intentions for using soy was to make sure I Od this month. I read soy can make you O sooner in your cycle. I started using OPK and got a faint positive/line cd 16 and 17. Today is cd 18 and I got a super dark positive on OPK. This is my normal. We BD on cycle day 15 and 18 (today).

How long does LH stay in your system and make the OPKs come out positive or even faint line?

As long as today is my super dark positive, is that safe to assume I didnt O before today?

Im just worried because me and my husband couldnt BD on the two days I got a faint line on OPK.
Kc345

Re: Ovulation and LH surge questions

Postby KittyKat414 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:33 pm

Hi KC,

You definitely should be okay! If your OPK was Positive today it means you should O within 12-72 hours! So get busy tonight and tomorrow for sure! Good luck!!
(Me)Kat 37
(DH) 35
TTC on and off for 7 long years
DH=Perfect in every way
Dx: Mild PCOS
Metformin 1000mg
HSG: 11/08/16 shows left tube may be blocked
6 Femara cycles = :bfn:
NTNP and Praying for a miracle

My Ovulation Chart

KittyKat414
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Re: Ovulation and LH surge questions

Postby mermaid.hair » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:28 am

KittyKat414 wrote:Hi KC,

You definitely should be okay! If your OPK was Positive today it means you should O within 12-72 hours! So get busy tonight and tomorrow for sure! Good luck!!

I second that! :)
“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.”
mermaid.hair
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Return to Ovulation