When to eat pineapple post ovulation?

The Big O! Everything OVULATION related goes here, including OPK pics, questions about ovulation, etc.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

When to eat pineapple post ovulation?

Postby Kc345 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:37 pm

Hello! I had a confirmed ovulation yesterday (cd 18 out of 32 day cycle). I have heard to eat pineapple afterwards to help with implantation. What days and for how many do you eat the pineapple?

The directions Ive read online say to cut a fresh pineapple into 6 equal slices and eat for 6 days in a row. But it doesnt say when. I saw a differnt site saying cut it into 10 equal slices. I know implantation occurs between 6-10 days post ovulation.

Has anyone had a doctor tell them when to eat it?

Thanks!!
Kc345

Re: When to eat pineapple post ovulation?

Postby mermaid.hair » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:26 am

Kc345 wrote:Hello! I had a confirmed ovulation yesterday (cd 18 out of 32 day cycle). I have heard to eat pineapple afterwards to help with implantation. What days and for how many do you eat the pineapple?

The directions Ive read online say to cut a fresh pineapple into 6 equal slices and eat for 6 days in a row. But it doesnt say when. I saw a differnt site saying cut it into 10 equal slices. I know implantation occurs between 6-10 days post ovulation.

Has anyone had a doctor tell them when to eat it?

Thanks!!

Hello!
I haven't spoken to my obgyn about this so I don't know what she would recommend but I can tell you what I do :)

I cut my pineapple into 6 equal slices, and I eat a slice (the core being the more important part) for the 5 days past ovulation day.

I know you don't want to eat too much of it, so I doubt 10 days would be a good idea. Because at some point it'll make the lining too acidic.

Hope that helps!
“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.”
mermaid.hair
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Return to Ovulation