Did I O?

The Big O! Everything OVULATION related goes here, including OPK pics, questions about ovulation, etc.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Did I O?

Postby TeaPotts » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:34 am

Last month was my first time using OPKs. I never got a line that was darker than the control, but they were pretty much the same color when I O'd. Last month was also my first cycle off of the Pill, so I can't go off of when I 'usually' O. Would just appreciate some seasoned opk-ers, please! I had some intense ewcm yesterday. The same day as the middle test. I took one per day: the first two were in the evening, and the third was this morning.

Thank you in advance!
Attachments
IMG_7390.JPG
IMG_7390.JPG (26.23 KiB) Viewed 520 times
TeaPotts
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Re: Did I O?

Postby mermaid.hair » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:39 am

That middle test looks good to me, and if you were having EWCM that is probably when your O happened.
I hope you got some BD in that day or the day before?

As BreeandJoe said on the other forum "So whenever you see that EWCM- get the man to bed!" :rofl:

Good Luck! Keep us posted!
“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.”
mermaid.hair
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby TeaPotts » Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:37 pm

Ha! That's too funny. Luckily, we happened to BD the two days leading up to that day, on that potential O day, as well as the day after. I was NOT expecting to O this early! I'm still not totally convinced I did O, but I'll keep an eye on my temps to see what happens.
TeaPotts
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby mermaid.hair » Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:43 am

TeaPotts wrote:Ha! That's too funny. Luckily, we happened to BD the two days leading up to that day, on that potential O day, as well as the day after. I was NOT expecting to O this early! I'm still not totally convinced I did O, but I'll keep an eye on my temps to see what happens.

I O'd earlier than normal this month too! I wasn't even going to start POAS until CD 12, glad I did it on CD 10 because I may have missed out! Keep us updated! Sounds like you DTD during a good window of time :)
“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.”
mermaid.hair
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby TeaPotts » Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:19 pm

Here's my chart. I had some cramping yesterday that was focused on the right side of my lower abdomen. OPK last night was a lot darker than the above photos! I'll attach a pic of that when I get home :).

Based on the above symptoms and my chart, does it look like I O'd?
Attachments
FullSizeRender.jpg
FullSizeRender.jpg (98.53 KiB) Viewed 459 times
TeaPotts
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby TeaPotts » Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:19 pm

Any updates on your TWW, mermaid.hair?! :)
TeaPotts
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Return to Ovulation