BBT Chart help please

The Big O! Everything OVULATION related goes here, including OPK pics, questions about ovulation, etc.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

BBT Chart help please

Postby thirdnerd » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:05 pm

I am confused if I have ovulated yet or not and would love for someone experienced to look at my chart. I had a + OPK on Sunday and the most CM. But I also had a + on Monday AM. My temps are sort of unreliable, because I never get a solid 4 hours of sleep right before I temp in the morning. I also sleep with the window open and sometimes get really cold, so I am not sure if that makes a difference...
I am currently on CD 18 and my CM is pretty much sticky/wet. I am wondering if I might have ovulated on CD 15? Or not yet?
Help please, lol, my husband is ready to stop performing on demand for the rest of the month :roll: !

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/693dca
thirdnerd
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Re: BBT Chart help please

Postby BeeCee33 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:27 pm

I think you may have O'd yesterday based on when you had your positive opk and the fact that your fertile cm is gone. You have a slight dip in temp before it started to rise, which can be related to O. The only way to know for sure is to wait until you see that temp keep climbing.

Even though the standing rule seems to be "when in doubt, BD" it's not always that easy and sometimes you're just burnt out! If I am unsure, I go to the every other day method to ensure that there are always some swimmers in there.

We're taking a break tonight, as I still haven't gotten a positive opk, even though I was expecting one yesterday. We'll probably be going to the every other day schedule until I see that positive just because I don't want it to be a total chore when the time comes!
Me (Becca): 31 DH:36

BFP Feb 20, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

BFP June 2, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

Henry James born 7/27/15

My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby thirdnerd » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:06 pm

Thanks! I'm not really sure what is going on, so I went in for a Progesterone draw today. The last time I got pregnant, it was not obvious through BBT or OPKs, so I think I might just be one of those women that don't really have an obvious ovulation.
Me: Kathryn, 40 yo
Husband: 36 yo
We have 7yo and 4 yo sons.
TTC #3
thirdnerd
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby thirdnerd » Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:40 pm

Well my progesterone draw on CD 19 showed that I didn't ovulate. I had .47! I had two positive OPKs this weekend and thought I'd ovulate last night, but no temp rise yet. Sigh... I wonder if it just means that I won't be ovulating this cycle, as it's now CD22. Has anyone ovulated that late and had a successful pregnancy? Just wondering if some people on Clomid have late ovulations...
Me: Kathryn, 40 yo
Husband: 36 yo
We have 7yo and 4 yo sons.
TTC #3
thirdnerd
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby BeeCee33 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:08 pm

I O'd CD 20 the cycle I got pregnant with my son. I had an implantation dip on 4dpo and IB on 5dpo, so my theory is that the uterine lining is thick and prime for implantation when O is later!

I messed this cycle up by taking too much b6, so I'm on CD 19 with no positive opk yet (I've been Oing on cd16 like clockwork since getting my IUD out). So it looks like I'll have a super late O this month.

Anyway, your temp can sometimes take a full 24 hours to rise, so it may not have had a chance before you temped this morning. Hopefully you see that rise tomorrow!
Me (Becca): 31 DH:36

BFP Feb 20, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

BFP June 2, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

Henry James born 7/27/15

My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Ovulation