Today is O day! Anyone else?

The Big O! Everything OVULATION related goes here, including OPK pics, questions about ovulation, etc.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Today is O day! Anyone else?

Postby TrebleLily » Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:32 pm

k.r.wilbert2 wrote:I know I'm so confused. Either I Od later which temp doesn't confirm or my LP just decided to be longer this month :(
I always wondered how long I would keep POAS after a positive! Was it longer with your first?!
I figure if we haven't had luck into May, when my annual is, I'd talk to them about it. I know they say a year but come on!

Haha! Well last time I only did two preg tests and really the second one was just so I could have a test with a really clear line to take a photo of. This time I did 6 cheapy tests (though two were in one day) and one FRER test. I think it was mainly because I had them sitting there in the drawer anyway.

I'd go in earlier than a year myself. I could never wait that long if I was trying!
TrebleLily
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby TrebleLily » Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:36 pm

rgrumet wrote:Would you ladies call that far right stick positive? These things can be so hard to determine! :(

Nope, none of those are positive yet. The test line has to be equal or darker than the control. Getting closer though!
TrebleLily
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby k.r.wilbert2 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:11 pm

If that were mine I would still call that negative.
k.r.wilbert2

Postby rgrumet » Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:28 pm

I can now say nevermind to the question I asked because I got a positive test this morning, so I now know exactly what the positive looks like :) Thanks for the responses and the support :)
rgrumet
Friend

Postby TrebleLily » Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:29 am

rgrumet wrote:I can now say nevermind to the question I asked because I got a positive test this morning, so I now know exactly what the positive looks like :) Thanks for the responses and the support :)

Haha. Yeah once you get a positive one it's suddenly obvious.
TrebleLily
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby k.r.wilbert2 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:13 am

I'm waiting to O! I did actually take an ovulation test today but it was on urine I literally squeezed out of me because I had forgotten to collect a sample 5 minutes earlier, anyways, it was negative but I'm not thinking it was the best sample. I did have ewcm today and my temp shot up this past morning, so that seems good! I won't be able to temp today because I'm currently working a third shift :(
k.r.wilbert2

Previous

Return to Ovulation