Temp Drop Post O?

The Big O! Everything OVULATION related goes here, including OPK pics, questions about ovulation, etc.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Temp Drop Post O?

Postby banana78 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:53 am

Hey guys. I'm finally undergoing my investigative cycle at a clinic. I guess I could wait to see what they say tomorrow but I was wondering what you guys think on a few points.

On Friday CD 17 the clinic called to let me know my hormones were surging. Confirmed by OPK that day and the next. Unfortunately my husband went on an ice fishing trip so we were only able to BD CD16 and again CD 19. I "believe" I O'd exactly in the middle of this fishing trip in the night between CD 17 and 18. I say this because I could feel my left ovary quite intensely until I woke up CD 18.

What is confusing me is my temp drop this morning. I was convinced it passed, but... did it?

How badly do you think this fishing trip impaired our chances?

Another question, I can feel both ovaries, the left one was stronger though. I forgot to ask which side it was but is it normal to feel something in both?

Chart:

http://imgur.com/jW8ZoB2
Me (Jo): 38 / DH: 42 in Toronto

TTC since 10.01.14 (with breaks) MFI
banana78
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Re: Temp Drop Post O?

Postby 860lindsey » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:39 pm

Hi, have you ever heard of a fall back rise? It's when your temperature is high on dpo1 but then drops on dpo2 and is back up on dpo 3. It has happened to me a couple of times. Makes things confusing because I don't know if I'm past o yet and only know that I was once af starts 12 days later. And everyone is different but I always feel o pains all over my belly, never just on one side.
860lindsey
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby banana78 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:53 am

Thanks for responding, I hadn't heard of that and it's good to know. My Temps have been rocky ever since, I'm wondering if I'm mouth breathing at night. Regardless I'm in the tww now, nothing left to do but wait
Me (Jo): 38 / DH: 42 in Toronto

TTC since 10.01.14 (with breaks) MFI
banana78
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby 860lindsey » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:50 am

Good luck to you!
860lindsey
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Return to Ovulation