Venting about O

The Big O! Everything OVULATION related goes here, including OPK pics, questions about ovulation, etc.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Venting about O

Postby GKR_1985 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:18 am

So, I am having the weirdest cycle. I usually O around cd 16/17 based on cm, cervix position and OPKs...This month my phone app predicted O last Saturday, I got watery/ewcm earlier that week and then it turned sticky and white, so I though I had O'd early and missed it! Didn't bother taking OPK's this month, because I thought I had already missed the surge before I started taking them. Now it looks like I am Oing a week LATER than my app predicted, because I have had EWCM for 2-3 days now and super low and super open cervix! UGH! Right now I am on cd20 and I am still having so much EWCM meaning I likely haven't O'd yet right?...I wish my body would get it sh** together trying to keep up with this is super frustrating.

Thank you for listening!
me: 31 DH: 31
TTC since May 2016 (ntnp since January 2016)
BFP #1 September 2016, m/c October 2016 (6w5d)
BFP #2 March 5, 2017!!!!
DD born November 7, 2017 at 38w5d!
GKR_1985
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: Venting about O

Postby belikethesky17 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:26 pm

Girl, I can totally relate to your venting right now.

TTC #1, and i'm ovulation is driving me NUTSO. I am CD17 and according to OPK's, I STILL haven't ovulated. At this point, i've gone crazy and am testing 2-3 times per day. For a while I got no 2nd line at all, and then the last 2 days I've gotten faint lines, but they're not getting any darker......My cycles are pretty damn predictable. 28-31 days. I feel like I've pretty much known when I ovulate...but now that it has come time to TTC, these OPK's are throwing me for a freaking loop. I have no idea what's going on.
We're BD'ing ...having fun, covering the "fertile period" but now I'm:
A) worried that I'm not going to ovulate
B) worried that i'll ovulate late and then miscarry

AHHHHH.

Anyway - I FEEL YOU on this...I feel you!
Me: Jackie 31
DH: 31
MC: 1/26/15 7 weeks
TTC#1
belikethesky17
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to Ovulation