First flashing smiley

The Big O! Everything OVULATION related goes here, including OPK pics, questions about ovulation, etc.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: First flashing smiley

Postby EnglishRose » Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:55 pm

We'll I sorted it out today myself so I'm seeing midwife Sunday and scan is on 24th so I'll be 12 weeks 6 days by then thank god it's sorted at least on chart looks good I know the can be a bore but hang in there! Your bd timing seems good :)
EnglishRose
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby SEL » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:24 am

Yay woohoo! Glad that is all sorted. :D

Am 9dpo today but I seriously feel like AF is coming. :roll: meh

Simone
TTC #4
2 DD and 1 DS

My Ovulation Chart
SEL
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby EnglishRose » Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:30 am

Yes I'm glad too was getting so frustrated and stressed about it oh that's not good hope it stays away
EnglishRose
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby SEL » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:03 pm

Ugh, AF arrived. I also had a positive pg this month but no progression. Am taking a TTC break until my IVF in the Autumn. How are you going?

Simone
TTC #4
2 DD and 1 DS

My Ovulation Chart
SEL
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby EnglishRose » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:22 pm

Oh no im so sorry to hear the bfp didn't progress how you feeling about upcoming ivf? I'm okay thank you a lot less sick now I'm 12 weeks 2 days scan is Monday then we can finally announce I'm back at work but super tired and the office was too warm yesterday and made me sick 4 times even though I had a fan on me so that wasn't fun but I powered through
EnglishRose
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby SEL » Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:04 am

Truthfully, it has kind of broken me a bit. Buuuuuuut, I feel really hopeful about the IVF.

Oh no - how awful for you to be feeling so sick at work. Glad you got through it. OMG, Monday - that is soooo close. :fingersx:

Simone
TTC #4
2 DD and 1 DS

My Ovulation Chart
SEL
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby EnglishRose » Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:18 am

I can only imagine how it felt I'm so sorry to hear the news again. Glad you are feeling good about ivf when is it? Yes only the weekend to get though I'm working both days boooo the office better be cooler this time I hope his not really fair..can't wait until the scan Monday I'm already showing so it's hard to hide I can only wear certain things atm
EnglishRose
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby SEL » Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:21 am

Omg, sorry for the silence. How did the scan go? :D

Simone
TTC #4
2 DD and 1 DS

My Ovulation Chart
SEL
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby EnglishRose » Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:41 am

That's okay I didn't want to push it if you needed some time. Scan was measuring 5 days ahead so I thought I was 12+6 but was 13+4 I had a bleed for 3 days not too heavy so had a scan yesterday at 15 weeks but baby is all okay how are you?
EnglishRose
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby SEL » Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:32 pm

Oh phew! My heart slipped a beat when you said bleeding? Happy that all is well. Wow, that's great that you are measuring ahead! :D

I'm okay, kicking it on my weight loss. I discovered myfitnesspal and I'm basically following a high protein regime. Still eating carbs but was told to lower them and it is working. :D Slimming world was working for me, but it was like one pound here and one pound there - I basically don't have that much time! Got to shift my ten pounds by Nov 11 when I go back to my RE. What is your opinion on the high protein thing? I feel really good and full and I bought some really good protein powder shake mix and I have that with some chia and flax seeds....?

Simone
TTC #4
2 DD and 1 DS

My Ovulation Chart
SEL
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby EnglishRose » Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:53 am

I like using that app :) I always do high protein and lower carb whilst trying to lose weight glad you are finding success with it :)
EnglishRose
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Revan » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:11 am

Yes, My opks are almost positive and I have pre-o pains so hopefully will O around Weds. Have started taking my Guafinesin or however the heck you spell it. Nice to have someone to wait with
The future is bulletproof, the aftermarth is secondary (c)
Revan
Friend

Previous

Return to Ovulation