First flashing smiley

The Big O! Everything OVULATION related goes here, including OPK pics, questions about ovulation, etc.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: First flashing smiley

Postby Skieyez88 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:27 pm

Thank you.. No it wasnt im going to test again in a few hours.. Because thw lines are getting darker.. Im hoping i can make it happen again. I got pregnant with using the opk first time so maybe it will happen ahain i got my high this am so i know i will be o pretty soon.. We are just going to bd as much as we can twice a day like last time
Skieyez88
Friend

Postby Skieyez88 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:29 pm

I took 3 opk today one at 715am it was a faint line but could still see it then again at 345 pm i saw a line i got my flashing smiley all three times but the last one was a bit darker and that was at 919pm i think my peak is gonna come tomorrow.. I feel it pleaae tell me what do u think by the pictures...i have had sex today and yesterday and will bd the next 2 days.. As well any advice on what u think..

SEL wrote:Hello! Yes, My opks are almost positive and I have pre-o pains so hopefully will O around Weds. Have started taking my Guafinesin or however the heck you spell it. Nice to have someone to wait with.
Skieyez88
Friend

Postby EnglishRose » Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:23 am

Hey Sel yes I'm really looking forward to it and love watching obem it's great I can't wait to start my training how are you doing?Skiey with those tests try not to look at the lines just read the smiley results I got 5 days of flashing before my peak before and then another time it was just one day keep us updated though in sorry for your loss and hoping you get a bfp soon
EnglishRose
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Skieyez88 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:43 am

I only got one high day which was yesterday and had sex twice and today got my peak and had sex this morning and will again tonight.. Are my chances of getting pregnant good? I had sex a day before my high twice on high and todag being peak will i ovulate today or tomorrow? Im asking im confused.. I want to get pregnant.. What are the chances thanks

EnglishRose wrote:Hey Sel yes I'm really looking forward to it and love watching obem it's great I can't wait to start my training how are you doing?Skiey with those tests try not to look at the lines just read the smiley results I got 5 days of flashing before my peak before and then another time it was just one day keep us updated though in sorry for your loss and hoping you get a bfp soon
Skieyez88
Friend

Postby SEL » Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:21 pm

Skieyez88 wrote:I only got one high day which was yesterday and had sex twice and today got my peak and had sex this morning and will again tonight.. Are my chances of getting pregnant good? I had sex a day before my high twice on high and todag being peak will i ovulate today or tomorrow? Im asking im confused.. I want to get pregnant.. What are the chances thanks

EnglishRose wrote:Hey Sel yes I'm really looking forward to it and love watching obem it's great I can't wait to start my training how are you doing?Skiey with those tests try not to look at the lines just read the smiley results I got 5 days of flashing before my peak before and then another time it was just one day keep us updated though in sorry for your loss and hoping you get a bfp soon

Skieyez - As long as you bd when you get your smiley, your chances are high. Obviously the more times you BD, the higher your chances. Remember sperm can live up there in good cervical fluid for 3-5 days. You're doing well. :D

Simone
TTC #4
2 DD and 1 DS

My Ovulation Chart
SEL
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby EnglishRose » Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:19 pm

Yes dtd those days give you the best chance as sel said the more you dtd the more chances you have and sperm can live 3-5 days I would dtd again today and tomorrow just to cover yourself keep us updated!
EnglishRose
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby SEL » Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:17 am

Got my pos opk with wondfo on cd13 afternoon, but still no temp rise on chart as of this morning, CD15. Hmmmm. Hope it is not an annovulatory cycle... :|

Simone
TTC #4
2 DD and 1 DS

My Ovulation Chart
SEL
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby EnglishRose » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:50 pm

Hey Sel are you temping at exactly the same time each morning? Or do you have anything that can alter the temp like a fan in the room etc..hope I'm not being patronising just can't think of anything else. Hope you get your shift soon you can get your surge up to 2 days before you ovulate and temp shift doesn't happen until say after ovulation so it could be that? How are you?
EnglishRose
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby SEL » Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:49 am

Hey there. I had a massive temp this morning so I think I managed to squeeze the egg out. We DTD twice in my so called "fertile" time, so we''ll see. How are you? How's the sickness? I'm still plugging away at my slimmingworld, DH is doing it too - he started getting a tummy lol and was horrified!

Simone
TTC #4
2 DD and 1 DS

My Ovulation Chart
SEL
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby EnglishRose » Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:46 am

Well that's great to hear sending lots of sticky baby dust your way. I'm okay sickness has improved a bit I'm feeling sick though haven't got a scan appointment or seen midwife yet so bit annoyed there tbh just want these first 12 weeks over with so we can announce and hopefully I'll be less sick
EnglishRose
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby SEL » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:58 pm

Sucks no appointment as yet for scan, I would totally be pissed. At least if you have a date in your hand you would be feeling like they haven't forgotten you. I'm sure that is not the case of course, but don't they know that pg women need a bit of security at these early scary times. Just a date would be nice! :roll:

Simone
TTC #4
2 DD and 1 DS

My Ovulation Chart
SEL
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby EnglishRose » Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:52 am

I know! It's really frustrating I'm going to call them next week and be like erm hello pregnant lady wanting to be attended to over here kind of an important scan for them to just forget I've been patient but when I get to 11 weeks I'll be annoyed If I haven't got anything so annoying it feels like it isn't real at times because nothing is happening
EnglishRose
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby SEL » Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:42 pm

If I am correct, the NHS is required by law to provide you with scans at the correct date...? So I am sure they will do so, but it is just such a hassle and annoyance. Hope you get some answers soon.

I'm 4dpo. Yawn. 6 days to poas!

Simone
TTC #4
2 DD and 1 DS

My Ovulation Chart
SEL
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby EnglishRose » Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:47 pm

Yeh they have to do it between 11 and 13 weeks hopefully I'll get the appointment through this week argh tww is always a drag how are you feeling about this month?
EnglishRose
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby SEL » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:50 am

Any news yet on scan date? Are you going to find out the sex?

We had two bd's in fertile time. Chart looks good so far but then it always does lol. 5dpo today. Boring wait!

Simone
TTC #4
2 DD and 1 DS

My Ovulation Chart
SEL
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

PreviousNext

Return to Ovulation