First flashing smiley

The Big O! Everything OVULATION related goes here, including OPK pics, questions about ovulation, etc.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: First flashing smiley

Postby EnglishRose » Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:05 am

No i was in guys hospital in London actually which kind of makes it worse so far away from home..ahh i do love folkestone especially in the summer. This will be baby number 2 for us and married next month yay would be a lovely wedding present. Had bad luck so far this year so gla bfp will def make a welcomed change..ohh you could be right about the cream..especially if its the only thing thats different thjs cycle..how you feeling in general? When are you due to ovulate? Hope the weather gets better
EnglishRose
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby EnglishRose » Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:18 pm

Also just got some preeseed which will be here tomorrow so hopefully that helps too :)
EnglishRose
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby SEL » Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:40 pm

Preseed is excellent (or should I say Pre$eed lol!) I hate the way TTC supplies cost so much. I was going to buy some smiley face OPK's this month, but decided against it when I saw the price! LOL I am so tight fisted!

Still feel nauseous on and off - stupid estrogen cream. Am so going back to my other estrogen next cycle.

Simone
TTC #4
2 DD and 1 DS

My Ovulation Chart
SEL
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby EnglishRose » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:37 am

Ahh yeh if its not working well with your body then switch for sure. Ha yeh its expensive but got the digital opk as just want to make sure im ovulating okay after bcp and preeseed cant hurt i love it. When are you due to ovulate?
EnglishRose
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby SEL » Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:25 am

I'm CD 11 at the mo. Don't normally O until around CD17. I'm testing everyday now though because I don't want to miss it but I get killer O pains so it is hard not to miss. I hate this part of my cycle more than the TWW. :roll:

Simone
TTC #4
2 DD and 1 DS

My Ovulation Chart
SEL
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby EnglishRose » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:30 pm

Ooo im on cycle day 12 so very close though i could potentially ovulate around cycle day 21 if im having a 35 day cycle they sonetimes range between 33 and 35 days but will see what's what after coming iff the pill its my first proper cycle so who knows im going to start using opks on Thursday..you feeling any better?
EnglishRose
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby SEL » Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:54 am

OOh we are around the same time O wise. :D

I have the beginning of O pains going and they get really bad so I have started testing with opk's. Should be soon. My O date varies.

Am feeling a tad better, I stopped using the estrogen cream though in case that was the culprit. Have ordered some more of the estrogen and progesterone for next cycle.

Other than that, just moseying along. Hate waiting to O! :D

Simone
TTC #4
2 DD and 1 DS

My Ovulation Chart
SEL
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby EnglishRose » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:10 am

Yeh we will be close in the tww at least..u hate waiting to ovualte too then i hate to tww..basically hate waiting lol..i keeo getting twinges too i may start with the tests tomorrow though i know the first one ia always blank as its getting your hormone pattern base line
EnglishRose
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby SEL » Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:48 pm

I started slimming world today online. They have a US version but no in person meetings. Couldn't hack the slimfast anymore. I hope this works. It looks too good to be true but we'll see.

Simone
TTC #4
2 DD and 1 DS

My Ovulation Chart
SEL
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby EnglishRose » Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:22 am

Ahh well done my mum and sister are on that in prep for my wedding and are doing great. Slimfast is fill of sugar anyway..i hate waiting to ovulate
EnglishRose
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby SEL » Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:16 am

Oh that's good to know about your mum and sister. It seems like pretty sensible eating and I still get to have my morning coffee (with milk and sugar) so I'm good lol! I made a fruit smoothie for breakfast with flaxseed and chia seeds. It was mmmmm.

I think I am O'ing as we speak. I did an opk yesterday morning and it was a blazing positive. We DTD last night and will do it again tonight. I've been taking to Guaifanesin (sp?) and drinking lemon water. I put in a soft cup after. I have killer o pains again this month! WTH?

Simone
TTC #4
2 DD and 1 DS

My Ovulation Chart
SEL
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby EnglishRose » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:56 am

You're so lucky ovulating already my cycles are long and i hate waiting a week more than everyone else..oo i drink lemon water too apparently its great for fertility..string ovulation pains are a good thing right?
EnglishRose
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby SEL » Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:24 am

Yes I think so (regarding lemon water). I think it alkalizes your cm? I don't know if most of this is pseudo science but I am willing to give anything a try and I really like it. I drink it hot and cold.

I used to O around CD21 but since losing a bit of weight and exercising it changes...not sure why. I am temping this month to try and get an idea of what really is going on inside my body...So thankful for OPK's but I'm looking for those higher temps to confirm O.

Well it is snowing again here. Ugh. Have to venture out and do the grocery shopping. Thankfully it is only a sprinkling.

Simone
TTC #4
2 DD and 1 DS

My Ovulation Chart
SEL
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby EnglishRose » Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:54 am

I think i will ovulate around cycle day 21 tbh starting using opk but 2 blank circles so far..hoping for a flashing smile tomorrow..oh that sucks about the weather i hate the cold..we git good news yesterday that we got picked out of 7 applicants in folkestone for a 3 bedroom house to rent so yay!! Also 3 bedrooms makes room for another little one...or a man cave in the meantime lol iv been feeling pain in overies over last few days so hopefully the cassanovum is helping..im so impatient want to ovulate already..have my lemon water on hand and every morning too im worried i wont ovulate :( im a lot lighter than I was last time i conceived
EnglishRose
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby SEL » Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:10 pm

Yay on the house! Just imagine the walks along the sea front eating fish and chips or, even better, pushing a push chair! I miss having a good chippy nearby for a quick cod and chips when I couldn't be bothered to cook.

OOh that sounds really good with the twinges! Hope it happens soon.

Simone
TTC #4
2 DD and 1 DS

My Ovulation Chart
SEL
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

PreviousNext

Return to Ovulation