First flashing smiley

The Big O! Everything OVULATION related goes here, including OPK pics, questions about ovulation, etc.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: First flashing smiley

Postby EnglishRose » Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:36 am

Thanks we are really looking forward to it..got 3rd day of blank circle this morning im getting worried though not due to ovulate until Thursday..or maybe cassanovum made me ovulate early and i missed it? Dont think so though i hope i am ovulating ive never had problems before:(
EnglishRose
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby SEL » Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:56 pm

Yikes! Maybe late O from stress of wedding and house hunting? Has happened to me before. FX for you.

Simone
TTC #4
2 DD and 1 DS

My Ovulation Chart
SEL
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby EnglishRose » Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:11 pm

Hey... Yeh it could be though im starting to think i actually ovulated earlier and missed it as feel how i do post ovulation though got really veiny boobs and cold symptoms and so tired so must be post ovulation..i didn't start testing until late so perhaps i missed it? I did get lots of ovary pain a day before i started testing..who knows..how are you feeling?
EnglishRose
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby SEL » Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:43 am

Hey English - Yeah I wonder if you missed it but (dare I even say it) veiny boobs are a good sign! How was your timing throughout the month? Your other symptoms are good too! :D

I feel pretty good, I'm 5dpo and am having a "me" day today lol. Slimmingworld is going really well - I can't believe the types of food I can eat and still lose weight. I love it. :D I had a random dip in my temps so am hoping it was implantation lol but of course, it is probably just a random dip and I really shouldn't get tooo excited because it wasn't that much of a dip lol.

Simone
TTC #4
2 DD and 1 DS

My Ovulation Chart
SEL
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby EnglishRose » Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:29 pm

Yeh thats what im hoping its a good sign ive not been temping as the battery went but feel like i must of missed it also feeling congested a bit. Im trying not to get hopes up but hoping it is a sign i know we dtd the week before and was relaxed..tbh i didn't pay too much attention as didnt think i was ovulating..ahh glad you had a nice day and glad you're enjoying slimming world im off to london to the hospital today to find out whats going in and hopefully be allowed to drive again..also have a dress fitting later ..wedding less than 7 weeks now :)
EnglishRose
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby EnglishRose » Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:55 pm

Also that temp dip could be a good sign..are you feeling anything else?
EnglishRose
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby SEL » Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:11 am

ooooh dress fitting. Exciting. what type of dress did you choose? Hope you get the all clear for driving.

Well if you did O the week before at least you have your bases covered. FX for you.

Nah, not feeling anything else, no symptoms. Not feeling good about my chances this cycle as only DTD two days before O. :roll: It was the night of the pos opk so you never know but I would have liked to get at least one more BD in.

Simone
TTC #4
2 DD and 1 DS

My Ovulation Chart
SEL
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby EnglishRose » Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:49 pm

Its a fitted mermaid style:) i Love it..however found out i have obtained another fracture at the bottom of my pelvis within the last 4 week so back to 2 crutches and no driving until reviewed at next appointment which is 6 days before my wedding! :( i actually got a flashing smiley on opk yesterday so im really confused now..dont know what to think this hasnt happened before but ive never taken cassanovum before either..not sure what to think now so we are dtd anyway
EnglishRose
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby SEL » Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:15 pm

Oh no to fracture and that sucks so much about the crutches and no driving. As if you don't have enough to do planning a wedding. :| But, the Docs know what they're doing but still.... that's a lot to swallow!

What the heck regarding the flashing smiley. But yay, you DTD. Good job you were still testing.

I took an EPT brand test today and got an evap. You know that thin blue line that appears. This brand is so bad for them, I googled how many people had them and looked at the pics and I'm so pissed off lol! Am 9dpo today. Am going to walmart and will buy some FRER if they have them.

Simone
TTC #4
2 DD and 1 DS

My Ovulation Chart
SEL
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby EnglishRose » Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:08 pm

Yeh ita not a good time atm..im so confused about the flashing smiley too going to keepy testing and dtd in case im so confused because i swear i was feeling how i can do after ovulation i really am not sure so well cover my basis... Perhaps ita the cassanovum..this has never happened before...oh i hate those tests makes you question everything..do you have a pic? What symptoms do you have? Fingers are crossed for you
EnglishRose
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby SEL » Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:06 am

Yeah I wonder if it was the cassanovum or perhaps just body still trying to regulate itself after coming off bc?

I used of all of my HPT's and they were all negative. Not going to bother buying any more. Temp is still up there but I have AF pains and my usual monthly AF zit so am not hopeful. I just feel like she is coming.

Have you opk tested today?

Simone
TTC #4
2 DD and 1 DS

My Ovulation Chart
SEL
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby SEL » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:32 am

Okay. I have just read somewhere that if you have a positive opk after you have ovulated, then you might be pregnant because the opk can detect the hcg hormone or something like that...? *whispering* maybe you should hpt test? Like, maybe you missed the ovulation and are now pg? Just a thought?

Simone
TTC #4
2 DD and 1 DS

My Ovulation Chart
SEL
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby EnglishRose » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:42 am

Yeh another flashing smiley today..i read about opk being positive in pregnancy too would be amazing if I was..i think ill wait until Friday as that's when i would be due on if i missed my ovulation then ill test but qill keep testing with opks in meantime..no idea whats going on still veiny boobs and some lower back pain i had that with previous pregnancy..who knows..how are you feeling?
EnglishRose
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby SEL » Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:18 pm

yessss - those are really good symptoms. FX for you! Roll on Friday lol.

I think I'm out - I feel AF cramps, there was a pink tinge on loo roll when I wiped this morning (sorry if TMI) but nothing since. But seriously, I feel just like I do every month that I am not pg. Bleh.

Simone
TTC #4
2 DD and 1 DS

My Ovulation Chart
SEL
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby EnglishRose » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:54 pm

Oh no sorry to hear that..if it was only once could be implantation possibly? When are you due af? Another flashy smiley this morning i have never ovulated this late in my life i wasnt on the pill for long either so hopefully its not that i remember feeling those sharp pains a few days before i started testing for ovulation and thinking i cant be ovulating yet..but perhaps i was..i dont know not going to get my hopes up how are you today? Hows the weather there now?
EnglishRose
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

PreviousNext

Return to Ovulation