O after early mc

The Big O! Everything OVULATION related goes here, including OPK pics, questions about ovulation, etc.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: O after early mc

Postby BeeCee33 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:41 pm

Yeah, AF showed for her, but she's got a great attitude and got some answers from her doctors for moving forward.

This limbo is killing me this time! I've gotten more bloated as the day has gone on and I'm just very uncomfortable. I'm guessing it's AF. I know every pregnancy is different, but you'd think just weeks after my last bfp, there should be some similarities, and other than the tight cramping that went away a couple of days ago, I didn't notice much.

I feel wet and keep running to the bathroom, but then there's nothing there but a tiny bit of creamy cm. I can't even reach my cervix (pretty normal for me) and there's just a bit of lotiony type white cm. I know I could still be a day off from AF, but I would have expected some brown tinged cm by now, or to be able to reach my cervix. I suppose those things could happen quickly when she shows up though.

My two bfp cycles I had my answer by 10 and 11 dpo. I also usually have an 11 day LP, so I've only ever gotten to 12 dpo and not been pregnant once in my life that I'm aware of. It's making me nuts!
Me (Becca): 31 DH:36

BFP Feb 20, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

BFP June 2, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

Henry James born 7/27/15

My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Bobbinoot » Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:11 pm

Aaarrrgghh..... it does make you nuts!
I'm so sure af is going to turn up for me in next 24/36 hours.. I think the drawn out cramping is just to make it all the more torturous!!!! My cm is similar to yours and cervix seems closed(ish) (don't think it's ever closed tight again after giving birth) and its low enough to touch easily but I prolapsed slightly after my son so sitting lower is usual for me. Boobs have not hurt much. All nerve like sensations in pubic area point to Af I think so I'm miserable. Think I'll burst into tears when af arrives.. am particularly keen to feel that I'm having a baby before the end of year.. this cycle's the last chance!! :-(. Adds to my own pressure.
I think it sounds a little more positive for you... I've got everything crossed!!!!!!
I'm going to test Tuesday.. I'm just desperate to know now!
Bobbinoot
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby BeeCee33 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:16 pm

Yes, I was hoping for 2017, too. I will have to have a repeat C-section by 38 weeks, so next cycle would still be a 2017 baby, but pretty much right on Christmas day, which is like to avoid!

I got out of the house tonight for awhile and I don't feel so bloated and really feel almost normal now. Since that's not very usual for right before AF, I of course have renewed hope. It was kind of nice accepting that AF was on her way earlier today, now I'm back to really thinking I've got a shot which is, of course, driving me batty.

I still don't think I'm going to test tomorrow. But if my temp is still up and AF hasn't shown by tomorrow night, I will Tuesday morning. I'm having such a hard time imagining I won't see her by then, though. Ugh. Fast forward, please!

I'm like you, though... I'll probably cry this time if AF shows up. I felt like I accepted my mc, but I realized that I just assumed I would get pregnant again right away. So this TWW is just weird, and I'm feeling extra emotional about it all.

Fingers crossed for us both!

Henry James born 7/27/15

My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Bobbinoot » Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:55 pm

Fingers crossed & praying we'll both see a bfp in the morning!!!! Hope today goes fast... I almost don't want to stay postive & be disappointed but I will try!
Have a restful day enjoying beautiful things...
Bobbinoot
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby BeeCee33 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:32 pm

Are you just waking up where you are? I'm about to go to sleep! You may get your answer before I get mine. ;)

Henry James born 7/27/15

My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Bobbinoot » Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:58 am

I thought we may be in different times... I'm in England! 9am here.. so yes my Tuesday morning will arrive first.
Are you in the U.S? In that case.. have a peaceful night instead of day. :-)
Bobbinoot
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby BeeCee33 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:38 am

Yes, the west coast of the US, so I think we are 9 hours apart!

My temp is still up today on 13dpo. I've never been 13 dpo other than when I was pregnant! I'm still too scared to test, so I will tomorrow if AF hasn't shown!

How are things looking for you today?

Henry James born 7/27/15

My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Bobbinoot » Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:53 am

Eeeeek... sounds so postive BeeCee...
Having the odd cramps & nerve-like pains today.. at certain it's usual af pains.. don't know why this draws out over a couple of days but it does..I'm wondering if my LP is too short & it's trying to end too quickly? Cold be affecting pregnancy/implantation? Might look into something to help if not pregnant this month.
I'm going to test in morning.. although could be a bit early. Cd24. 10dpo.
Will let you know...
Can't wait to hear after your testing...
Bobbinoot
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby BeeCee33 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:15 am

Do you know how long your LP is?

I gave in and took a test. Absolutely nothing. Not so much as a hint of a line. :( I think the mc just messed up my LP.

IMG_20170403_090852.jpg
IMG_20170403_090852.jpg (99.34 KiB) Viewed 468 times

Henry James born 7/27/15

My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Bobbinoot » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:36 am

:-(. Was that first morning pee?are you certain when you ovulated?
I think my LP is about 10 days,that's actually to the show of AF but seem to be getting cramps 4 days before.. it's as if my womb is trying to break down days earlier?
Maybe my hormones are dipping too quick?
I really hope your test is just a sign that it's too early to show up?
Bobbinoot
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby BeeCee33 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:27 pm

I'm positive about my O date. Cm, opk, and temp all line up, so either I'm pregnant and it's not showing up on a test yet, or my LP is messed up. Since I usually get early positives, I'm guessing it's the latter, unfortunately.

Do you always get cramps that far before AF? If not, it could be related to implantation or uterine stretching. I don't believe the tissues start breaking down until right before AF. AF is the result of the drop in progesterone that triggers breakdown, not the other way around, so I wouldn't think that would be an issue, but I'm no doctor!

Henry James born 7/27/15

My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Bobbinoot » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:37 pm

I often get that early cramping yes... maybe my progesterone is struggling & dipping? I'm not an expert too but may see doc after this cycle & ask the question.
Hopefully both our instincts will be proven wrong.. crossing everything!!!!!
Bobbinoot
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby BeeCee33 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:00 pm

Do you temp? Do you spot during that time? I haven't heard of cramping early being a bad sign, but certainly mention it to your doctor!

Henry James born 7/27/15

My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Bobbinoot » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:12 pm

No don't temp but maybe I should next cycle.. is probably what doc will suggest anyway.
No idea what the drawn out cramping is..would like to know myself.. maybe it's pregnancies failing to implant properly. If I find out anything about it in the future then I will let you know so you can add it to your already great bank of knowledge.
Will let you know what test reveals tomorrow... aaaarrrgg!
Bobbinoot
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby BeeCee33 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:21 pm

Good luck!

Henry James born 7/27/15

My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33