am I ovulating? please help

The Big O! Everything OVULATION related goes here, including OPK pics, questions about ovulation, etc.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

am I ovulating? please help

Postby Duke27 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:08 am

So I wasn't able to do an opk on Saturday but Friday I did one and it wasnt postive but it was almost and then Saturday and Sunday and Monday I got ewcm and some mild cramping on Sunday and Monday. Monday afternoon I got a very postive (darker than control line) opk and did another this morning and it's the same colour as control line so guessing that's still positive? I'm so confused about when I ovulate or if Im still going to as not has anymore ewcm today and was only able to bd this morning... do you think I'm out? Felt really hormonal yesterday and today I'm getting little twinges too. Just so confused about when ans if I'm ovulating and also if my one bd this morning is enough? My partner has been away so we can bd again tonight but feeling down. Have I still got a chance of conceiving? And what day do u think I should say I ovulate? Also is it possible to get loads of ov symptoms then none at all and still be about to ov?
Duke27
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Re: am I ovulating? please help

Postby Danaa » Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:57 am

After the positive opk you will ovulate in about 12-36h so you are not out and keep BD.
Good luck!!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Ovulation