DPO 1 today

The Big O! Everything OVULATION related goes here, including OPK pics, questions about ovulation, etc.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

DPO 1 today

Postby ann53015 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:24 pm

Anyone else just starting their tww?
ann53015
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: DPO 1 today

Postby Bobbinoot » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:18 pm

Not yet.. due to ovulate in next 4-6 days.
Happy to support you though & look forward to hearing about your progress.. and can share mine..
Good luck & baby dust to you..
Hope you're feeling positive..
have you been TTC for long?
Bobbinoot
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby ann53015 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:16 am

Hey Bobbinoot! TTC for 18 months. I'm 38. I have two children from a previous marriage that are 13 and 11. My husband is 31 and has no children of his own. I went to the fertility clinic last April after 6+months of really trying with no luck. My amh level is low so he recommended IUI and Clomid. We opted to not go that route at the time. I tried more natural methods; acupuncture, herbs, vitamins, supplements, etc. still nothing. So finally at the beginning of this year we have opted to try the Clomid only for now. I am on my second cycle and just counting the days down until I can test. Which the earliest is this Friday. The suspense is killing me. I feel very positive this time but still guarded of course. Thank you for your response and your support!
Tell me about yourself? How long have you been TTC?
Baby dust and positive vibes to you!!
ann53015
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Bobbinoot » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:08 pm

Well wishing you the best of luck this cycle... being postive certainly helps I think...
I'm trying to conceive baby number 4. And currently 5 months of TTC. I'm 34. My other children are 7,5 & 20 months. Hard work at times obviously but we don't feel finished or totally complete yet. :-)
I never really wanted a Christmas baby.. so hoping that will probably mean it may happen this month. Haha.
You preparing yourself for the possibility of twins with clomid..could be a lovely double Christmas blessing.
Baby dust to you...
Bobbinoot
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby ann53015 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:24 am

I completely agree, I don't feel I am finished either:)

I am so with you on not wanting a Christmas baby but honestly I would take anything!!

I am prepared for twins. Not only with the Clomid but my mother is a twin also!! Double chances I think. My husband and I would actually like two more children, obviously I am concerned with my age and not getting pregnant yet so two for one would be amazing!!

I know we are not on the same cycle but I appreciate the communication!
ann53015
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby tylkaml » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:35 am

Hello ann53015!!

I am 4dpo today!! I think we are close in cyles. I am due the 29th or 30th. (luteal phase 11 to 12 days). I differ from you in that I would love a Christmas baby. My due date would be Dec 10, but it will be a scheduled C-section because my first ended up a C-section after 4 hours of hard pushing!!!! Sooo, I think they will schedule that a week or so early...I think?? However we are the same in that I would LOVE twins. I know its my only chance at 3 kids lol. But I have zero family history of twins nor am I using fertility meds. HAHA but stranger things happen. I would love to stay in touch this tww, it is so hard to wait!! When do you think you might test?
tylkaml
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby ann53015 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:38 am

I would have a scheduled C-section as well! My first child was an emergency c-section 13 years ago and it was a terrible experience after 18 hours of labor. Come to find out he was nearly 9 pounds and I am a very small person and they said I would have been able to deliver him safely. My second son was a scheduled c-section and that went great!! We are so similar. I would be ok with a Christmas baby after thinking about it. I think I just want a baby so bad that any due date is totally ok!

I think I am going to test Saturday morning. That will be 10DPO for me. Probably still too early but It's hard to resist.

My mood changed yesterday which usually means AF will come next week but I am still hopeful.

When are you going to test?
ann53015
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby tylkaml » Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:59 am

Hey!! I know labor just sucked!! LOL. My baby was tiny only 6lb 12oz but they later did an xray on me and said (in a not so technical way) that my hips are tiled weird and I could never deliver a baby naturally...THANK GOD for modern medicine. But the WORST part was I went through 15 hours of labor to get dilated and pushed 4 hours with her head stuck on my pelvis WITHOUT any medications to only end up with an epidural! I was not happy. But all was forgotten when I got to hold my baby girl. Needless to say I am looking forward to my scheduled C-Section. hahaha.

I am going to hold off to test until Wednesday, a week from today. I will be 12 dpo then. with my first pregnancy and with second (resulting in a miscarriage) I did not test positive until 12 dpo ( with negatives on 11 dpo). And often times my period will just have a 11 day luteal phase and those cycles I don't wait the test lol.

Good Luck Saturday, I'll be thinking about you. 10 dpo is early but I know a lot of people who get BFP that early. AND the wait is soooooo very hard.

I really don't have much to report, 5 dpo. Temps still very high. I was tired yesterday, fell asleep on the couch at 8:30 and it was my 34th birthday...lol. It was a busy day so not that surprised that I was exhausted.
tylkaml
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby ann53015 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:13 am

Yes thank goodness for modern medicine!! Your labor sounded as terrible as mine. I did cave and test yesterday at 7DPO BFN of course, which is to be expected. Sometimes I think POAS helps reduce the anxiety even though you are expecting the negative that early.

I had some cramping this morning again. Kinda unusual a week before my period, I am hopeful it's implantation cramps. I was exhausted last night as well!! and then at bedtime couldn't go to sleep and maybe got 4-5 hours. Ugghhh it will be a very long day today.

Happy late birthday!!
ann53015
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Bobbinoot » Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:36 am

Hi both...
How are you ? Any updates...?
My TWW begins...
Bobbinoot
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby tylkaml » Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:07 pm

Hey! I'm 8 dpo. Nothing to report really. I am definitely Tired lately and feeling some cramps. My LP is 12 days so I'll be testing Wednesday. Crossing my fingers!! Good luck on your tww.
tylkaml
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Bobbinoot » Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:40 am

Fingers crossed for you tylkaml.
Let me know how you get on Wednesday. :-)
Bobbinoot
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby ann53015 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:20 am

12DPO and not positives over the weekend. Didn't test this morning. Maybe this evening. AF is expected Wednesday and I am confident my symptoms she will be here, grrr.....feeling very lost at this point.
ann53015
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby tylkaml » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:42 am

Hey ann!

I totally feel ya. I have not tested yet and I was really positive about this cycle until this morning. And NOW I'm like AF is so coming on Wednesday. and just feel down about it. So not a great sign. I need to stay positive. Good luck! I'll keep you posted on my testing Wednesday.
tylkaml
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby ann53015 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:30 am

Good morning ladies. Today is AF day grrrrr....

How are you feeling Bob?

Tylkaml I am feeling so down as well. To the point that I feel a may need an anti-depressant, and I am definitely not one to take medications. We have been trying for so long and I am feeling completely lost:(

Keep me posted ladies!!
ann53015
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Next

Return to Ovulation