Ovulating earlier from one side.

The Big O! Everything OVULATION related goes here, including OPK pics, questions about ovulation, etc.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Ovulating earlier from one side.

Postby smouse77 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:14 pm

I just got back from my appointment. I didn't really get any answers just more questions. I am going to have an ultrasound and blood work done next Wednesday which is CD 21. Then I'm to come back on CD 3 for more blood work. She said it sounds like I'm only ovulating every other month or at least irregularly. She also mentioned getting a HSG?? To test my tube patency and flush them out. Hubby is to get a semen analysis too. At least I didn't get told to "just keep trying". That's something.
smouse77
Friend

Postby Mari Mo04 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:02 pm

I'm glad your doctor ordered the tests. I had all that done last August through October and everything came back perfectly normal. Maybe your results will be more revealing!
Mari Mo04
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby smouse77 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:37 am

Oh boy. That would be pretty frustrating going through all those tests and not get any answers. Ugh.
smouse77
Friend

Postby Mari Mo04 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:53 pm

It has been very frustrating. I've never been so disappointed to be told I was perfectly healthy. Lol! I am going to contact my OB to talk about Clomid and hopefully she'll say yes and we can move forward.
Mari Mo04
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby smouse77 » Tue May 16, 2017 6:29 am

I just wanted to update with what's been going on. I received my CD3 bloodwork and the results are devastating. I have severely diminished ovarian reserve. If anyone searches this later on my numbers are: AMH 0.3, FSH 14, AFC 6. My husbands SA also came back with low numbers of 10 million and 0% morphology.

So my numbers and the follicle are so low... that explains why my cycles are getting shorter and shorter. I'm running out of time...and I'm only 34!

I'm now in the care of an RE and going to start the IVF process with the next cycle. The doc said that's my only "real chance". So, if you think about it, please say a prayer for me. Thanks, I hope things are going better for you all.
smouse77
Friend

Previous

Return to Ovulation