Late ovulation.. anyway to bring forward?

The Big O! Everything OVULATION related goes here, including OPK pics, questions about ovulation, etc.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Late ovulation.. anyway to bring forward?

Postby BabyBassy » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:07 pm

Hi Ladies,

I'll give you the background - have been TTC since Dec '16 with 1 chemical Feb '17. I have noticed that each cycle (4 cycles), my ovulation has extended by 1 day. It started out at approx CD17 in Dec, and I think I just ovulated yesterday, being CD21. I generally always have a 14-15LP.

While I am grateful for having a generally regular cycle, I am disheartened by not having as many chances per year to conceive. If I don't catch the egg this cycle, I will have to wait until May to try again :cry:

Anyone else in the same boat? I really wish I ovulated around CD13-14.. what a dream!

Thanks in advance...
Me - 29yo
Him - 36yo
TTC #1 since December '16 :D
1 CP - 4 Feb '17 @ 5 weeks
BabyBassy
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: Late ovulation.. anyway to bring forward?

Postby EnglishRose » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:37 pm

Hey there..yeh im the same my cycles are usually 34 days..its so annoying everyone else gets in the tww a week before me..it seems like i take forever to ovualte and like you said get less chances per year its very frustrating so you arent alone :)
EnglishRose
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: Late ovulation.. anyway to bring forward?

Postby kmary238 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:48 am

BabyBassy wrote:Hi Ladies,

I'll give you the background - have been TTC since Dec '16 with 1 chemical Feb '17. I have noticed that each cycle (4 cycles), my ovulation has extended by 1 day. It started out at approx CD17 in Dec, and I think I just ovulated yesterday, being CD21. I generally always have a 14-15LP.

While I am grateful for having a generally regular cycle, I am disheartened by not having as many chances per year to conceive. If I don't catch the egg this cycle, I will have to wait until May to try again :cry:

Anyone else in the same boat? I really wish I ovulated around CD13-14.. what a dream!

Thanks in advance...

I'm literally in the exact same boat as you, also looking to make ovulation come faster and need ideas! I will do some research for us both and see if I can find anything! xoxo
Me: Kiera | 20
Hubby: 24
"Everything happens for luck". 29/10/16 :angel:
BFP - 06/29/17!!
My Ovulation Chart
kmary238
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to Ovulation