Did I O ? ttc #1

The Big O! Everything OVULATION related goes here, including OPK pics, questions about ovulation, etc.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Did I O ? ttc #1

Postby Reecevickers9 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:05 pm

Hey guys,
Looking for any guidance here I just started charting my bbt and using opks this cycle. In doing some research today I found I should probably use opks twice a day and not fmu. But until today I have been using opks in the am once a day and all have been negative, this morning another negative but I also had a .6 temp spike.

Did I ovulate? I am irregular but average between 30-35 day cycles. I really want to know within a day or two of O so I can begin my tww and know when I can poas. And advice would be great or stories like this that end in a bfp would be amazing !

Thanks
Reecevickers9

Re: Did I O ? ttc #1

Postby mermaid.hair » Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:01 pm

i always get my + OPK in the evenings for some reason, so I too tested twice a day after CD 10. If it helps, try taping your sticks to a piece of paper so you can see the progression, it made it a little easier for me to finally determine when I O'd in addition to monitoring my BBT.
“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.”
mermaid.hair
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Re: Did I O ? ttc #1

Postby Reecevickers9 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:34 pm

That helps a lot thank you, I have really irregular cycles so I wonder I just missed it or if it is still coming. I thought this month would be finally be the month of at least knowing what is going with opk's and bbt. But alas, here I am wondering again.
Reecevickers9

Return to Ovulation