Symptoms before and during ovulation?

The Big O! Everything OVULATION related goes here, including OPK pics, questions about ovulation, etc.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Symptoms before and during ovulation?

Postby Littlelexy » Fri May 05, 2017 4:58 pm

What were yalls?
I'm going nuts! Aren't we all? Lol. I've been checking my cervix for 3 days now and it's high and hard. It's hard to reach, and it's tilted for sure. Especially today. I have 30 day cycles and I'm on cycle day 18. I don't do OPK. I thought I knew when I ovulated every month and now that we are trying I'm literally just blah about it. All I'm thinking is, what if I missed it? What if I'm not going to ovulate soon enough in my cycle? When I check it the CM looks like cloudy, milky but sort of pasty? What the hell?! Where is my EWCM!? :(

Help guys!
Littlelexy
Friend

Re: Symptoms before and during ovulation?

Postby Danaa » Fri May 05, 2017 5:37 pm

My most noticeable and reliable symptoms were high sex drive during my fertile window and fertile cm,mine was mostly wet but I had some ewcm few days before O.
I think having sex every other day from cd10 to cd20 or cd25 will give you a good chance of conceiving.
The spermies can live a few days up there especially in fertile cm.Good luck!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Littlelexy » Fri May 05, 2017 6:00 pm

Thank you! I guess cause it's our first month of conceiving I'm impatient. I have two kids with my ex husband. Those were planned. So I don't remember a lot lol. But I'm so excited for this, and so is SO. He just wants it to speed up already lol. I've been eating pineapple, pumpkin seeds, raspberry tea, green tea. No caffeine and of course no alcohol. We have been BDing almost every day since I got off my period and my SO seems to think just because you finish inside means I should already be pregnant, lol. So I've been teaching him all about the women's body and ovulation.
Littlelexy
Friend

Postby 860lindsey » Sat May 06, 2017 4:44 am

Just wanted to let your SO know that if everything is done perfectly you still only have about a 20% of getting pregnant. Not trying to be a Debbi Downer but this is why it takes lots of healthy couples up to a year to get pregnant. And a word of caution, don't eat a lot of pineapple before you ovulate. It can make your cm acidic and therefore hostile to sperm. Best of luck to you!
860lindsey
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Return to Ovulation