Confused about cycle length and need help with planning.

The Big O! Everything OVULATION related goes here, including OPK pics, questions about ovulation, etc.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Confused about cycle length and need help with planning.

Postby LaNostalgicReveur » Sun May 21, 2017 3:49 pm

I'm going crazy trying to figure out my cycle, and when to plan out a week of doing the baby dance with my partner. I just turned 36. My cycles used to be around every 28 days, but this past month it was 25 days and the month before was 24 days. I'm on CD 8, and I have some egg white like discharge with sore breasts and headaches. The charts I've been using say I will only ovulate on May 25. My period started on the 14th. I am planning on trying to conceive starting on July 11th to the 19th. The chart says fertility starts on the 10th. Should one day make a huge difference? Also, I am charting using a 25 day cycle. Not sure if my cycle will stay that way given it was 24 days the previous month. Due to our current schedules and location, we can only try to conceive starting in July. Thanks for your help.
LaNostalgicReveur

Re: Confused about cycle length and need help with planning.

Postby Danaa » Sun May 21, 2017 4:20 pm

If you really want to be sure of ur fertile period use opks and/or basal body temperature,you could start using opks this cycle and the next and this way you will have an idea when ur fertile period will be in July.
I can't say for sure that 11-19 th of July will help you conceive but I hope it does.Good luck!!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Ovulation