Please HELP! So confused BBT & OPK & Temps Way LOW

The Big O! Everything OVULATION related goes here, including OPK pics, questions about ovulation, etc.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Please HELP! So confused BBT & OPK & Temps Way LOW

Postby johnsonstss » Wed May 24, 2017 8:00 am

Please if anyone could give help that would be sooooo appreciated. QUick background. TTC 7 months. 2nd month temping, 2nd month on vitex. Last months chart attached (My body tried to ovulate at its usual cd19 but vitex made it late cd 24 -confirmed with opk & bbt - thats okay though cuz it gave me a long enough lp!!). Cycles vary from 28-35 days which is the reason for the vitex as well as late ovulation. This month I had a DARK positive opk at cd 13, LOTS of EWCM, ovulation cramps. CD 14 I had ovulation spotting (two pink spots on panties) lots of ewcm and cramps. CD 15 lots of ewcm. I did not do another OPK after the one on cd 13. I excepted to see my BBT raise to confirm ovulation but it has been going down?!?!?!

Possible Factors?? - I have been sleeping with the window open and the fan on the last 3 nights and it has been very cold at night but I did this the last cycle as well and it was NEVER this low. I have also been taking adrenal support supplements but i took those last month as well the only difference is i switched brands this month. I have also cut all carbs and been on a high fat low carb weight loss this last 5 days - but that i would think would raise BBT. I have not slept that well the last three days but again this always randomly happens during cycles and has never been like this.

I am confused and worried. Any advice would be helpful. Thanks ladies!

My page to see the charts (I dont know if I uploaded pictures from fertility friend correctly):
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6a907b

This months chart:
this month.png
This month current chart
this month.png (12.05 KiB) Viewed 518 times

Last months chart:
last month.png
Last months chart
last month.png (28.45 KiB) Viewed 518 times
johnsonstss
Friend

Re: Please HELP! So confused BBT & OPK & Temps Way LOW

Postby Danaa » Wed May 24, 2017 8:22 am

I think you have not ovulated yet,keep
BD until your bbt rises.
The fan and the window could have impacted ur bbt but i don't think it did,not too much anyway.Good luck!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby johnsonstss » Wed May 24, 2017 9:22 am

Thanks for the reply! I guess the vitex hasn't brought my ovulation date up yet but it has extended my LP so i guess that's good and gives DARK positive on OPK which ive never had. Those low temps scare me though lol. That's really low!
johnsonstss
Friend

Postby 860lindsey » Wed May 24, 2017 10:23 am

I agree that I don't think you've ovulated yet. But I also wanted to mention that if I had only gotten a few hours of sleep before I temped my temperatures were in the low 96s like yours. When DD was three or four months old I started temping again as a way to avoid pregnancy and with her getting up a couple times a night my temps always were lower than normal. Strange bc I thought they would be higher with not enough time in deep sleep but they were always lower.
860lindsey
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby johnsonstss » Wed May 24, 2017 11:20 am

That is something for me to consider, thanks! It has been worse then normal the last couple with me waking up a couple times within at least two hours of temping. Last month i may have done that as well but i definitely was getting harder/heavier sleep last month. This is all so tricky! I want to get it down right so I know if there is a problem because the first 6 months of our TTC we were having sex everyday! sometimes twice a day! so i should have gotten pregnant in my eyes so now this is all being done to kind of see if there is a problem:(
I am 32 and have a 11 yr old daughter but every female in my family has endometriosis.

Thanks for the advice!
johnsonstss
Friend

Return to Ovulation