CD 31.. OV changed from 17th to 20th (?!)

The Big O! Everything OVULATION related goes here, including OPK pics, questions about ovulation, etc.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

CD 31.. OV changed from 17th to 20th (?!)

Postby LosiLove » Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:18 pm

Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:12 pm
So, I'm new here and need some advice.. so, i thought that I had a 28 days cycle.. been TTC 2 months now; Mirena out early this year. thought I OV'd on the 17th (according to app) then when i adjust the 'expected period' day (to say i didn't have it..) and also input my BFNs.. x3 last 2 days' FMU... it adjusts my OV date to the 20th. if i think back, we did DTD on Sat. But, my question is.. when would be most accurate to test again.. i can't take another BFN. not to mention it's a huge waste of $$..! any advice you ladies can offer would be much appreciated. thanks! and baby dust to you all!!!
LosiLove

Re: CD 31.. OV changed from 17th to 20th (?!)

Postby Danaa » Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:07 am

Sadly I can't say when you can test again because I don't know when you ovulated,apps can only estimate when you are about to ovulate and sometimes they can be way off,only using opks and temping can help you pinpoint your ovulation date.
Try and remember when did you had ovulation symptoms such as fertile cm,maybe some cramps,high sex drive,stuff like that,and go from there.
I was/am a pee on a stick addict and I started quite early with testing but I think testing at 10-12days past ovulation should be fine.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Ovulation