Is this a positive opk???

The Big O! Everything OVULATION related goes here, including OPK pics, questions about ovulation, etc.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Is this a positive opk???

Postby Lisat709 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:55 pm

Hi ladies I'm new here I'm looking for advice on something see I had my af June 24th I would consider it irregular but not this long I dtd on the 10th when I believe I ovulate I used both clear blue advance digital and the regular and cheapies I then tested about a week later just for for and I kept getting flashing smiley but positive on cheapie now for the past 4 days I've been getting what I believe are positive opk on cheapie
Attachments
LND_DB84EC85-CD82-4BBA-A93E-4A3ECB000F15.JPG
(191.38 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Lisat709

Re: Is this a positive opk???

Postby Skylight026 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:15 pm

Hey Lisa!
I pretty new too and have never used the cheapie opks but those look positive to me. I have used the cb digitalis and they don't work like regular opks. When you first take it it uses that information and stores it. Then it's based on your personal levels. So if it sees a rise in estrogen from your previous levels it will show high fertility and when it sees the rise in lh that's when you get your peak. Hope that helps a little.
Have you taken a pregnancy test?
Skylight026
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: Is this a positive opk???

Postby Alexadubai » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:54 pm

Hello everyone , i am just new to the forum . Its my first cicle i hv been using the ovulation tests . My cicles are usually about 45-50 days long bz of pcos . Trying for a baby for 5 months now but started with test just recently .i am in my day 30 now and got this kinda darker line as a comparison to all my others .i am doing testing for the past 14 days once a day , where the lines were sorta faint . Have my breast little sensitive from yesterday with little stabs and burning above orioles . I am planning to do two times the test tomorrow and see results . I will apreciate your advises , tnxxx :)
Attachments
IMG_1114.jpg
IMG_1114.jpg (7.33 KiB) Viewed 411 times
Alexadubai

Return to Ovulation