CD 11 -Who's fixin' to Ovulate? + HSG Experience?

The Big O! Everything OVULATION related goes here, including OPK pics, questions about ovulation, etc.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: CD 11 -Who's fixin' to Ovulate? + HSG Experience?

Postby Skylight026 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:50 am

It went well. she put me on prometrium again and said it would make me more fertile since we were trying. So that's great. I just can't start til next cycle since it's too late into this one. I've been using progesterone cream twice a day. I thought I would have weird symptoms because of it but I haven't had much.

Aww I hope everything turns out ok with your dog. Trust me, sometimes I second guess myself when I see other kids being brats lol.

Today is 6dpo for me. And yesterday I was having some stabbing pains on the right side (I thought I o'd from the left) so I don't think that's related and it would have been too early unless my days are off. Today felt nauseous after lunch but again I'm probably making things up. Ugh, 3 more days then I'll start testing. It's gonna be a long 3 days.
Skylight026
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Skylight026 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:44 am

Mermaid how are you doing? It is getting close to testing time?

Just got a bfn on frer so no more cream for me. Hopefully af will be here tomorrow at 13dpo like usual. The cream was the worse. Last 3 days had diarrahea so I’m glad I have supplements now for next cycle. As long as we time bd right I’m really hopeful for next cycle. Still not trying to pressure him but I want our baby already!!! Lol. I always freak out when I see a positive opk and want to bd that day but I think I need to wait til the day after my positive.
Skylight026
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby mermaid.hair » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:08 am

Hey Girl I was curious about you yesterday and my phone was giving me crap when I tried to log in so I just stalked you on the other forum and saw you had been testing ;) Sorry no such luck. You know me- I haven't even thought about it honestly. This time around was so awkward I doubt it will be successful, the timing may have been off a day too so who knows. Everytime you think there is some miraculous science to it you realize later it's probably just a lot of luck LOL I know that's not entirely true, but lord it feels like it sometimes. Be patient, all good things are worth the wait, right? Today is 8 dpo for me. Nothing to report. Been keeping busy at work though so I haven't had time to spot phantom symptoms. (good thing) Keep your chin up, I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Oh gosh! Sorry about the cream side effects, that's terrible!!
“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.”
mermaid.hair
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Skylight026 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:07 pm

Mermaid I think you have a great chance! I’m keeping my fingers crossed for you as well.
Skylight026
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby mermaid.hair » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:50 am

You're sweet. Still nothing to report :)
“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.”
mermaid.hair
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Skylight026 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:07 pm

Cd1 for me. Time to start fresh! I wasn’t hopeful this cycle so I’m glad it’s over.

Anything new with you?
Skylight026
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby mermaid.hair » Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:36 am

CD 1 came on Saturday, oh well. On to the next month!
mermaid.hair
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Revan » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:11 am

I think is a great idea to have diagnostic tests done if they are covered by ur insurance
The future is bulletproof, the aftermarth is secondary (c)
Revan
Friend

Previous

Return to Ovulation