CD 11 -Who's fixin' to Ovulate? + HSG Experience?

The Big O! Everything OVULATION related goes here, including OPK pics, questions about ovulation, etc.

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: CD 11 -Who's fixin' to Ovulate? + HSG Experience?

Postby Skylight026 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:50 am

It went well. she put me on prometrium again and said it would make me more fertile since we were trying. So that's great. I just can't start til next cycle since it's too late into this one. I've been using progesterone cream twice a day. I thought I would have weird symptoms because of it but I haven't had much.

Aww I hope everything turns out ok with your dog. Trust me, sometimes I second guess myself when I see other kids being brats lol.

Today is 6dpo for me. And yesterday I was having some stabbing pains on the right side (I thought I o'd from the left) so I don't think that's related and it would have been too early unless my days are off. Today felt nauseous after lunch but again I'm probably making things up. Ugh, 3 more days then I'll start testing. It's gonna be a long 3 days.
Skylight026
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Skylight026 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:44 am

Mermaid how are you doing? It is getting close to testing time?

Just got a bfn on frer so no more cream for me. Hopefully af will be here tomorrow at 13dpo like usual. The cream was the worse. Last 3 days had diarrahea so I’m glad I have supplements now for next cycle. As long as we time bd right I’m really hopeful for next cycle. Still not trying to pressure him but I want our baby already!!! Lol. I always freak out when I see a positive opk and want to bd that day but I think I need to wait til the day after my positive.
Skylight026
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby mermaid.hair » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:08 am

Hey Girl I was curious about you yesterday and my phone was giving me crap when I tried to log in so I just stalked you on the other forum and saw you had been testing ;) Sorry no such luck. You know me- I haven't even thought about it honestly. This time around was so awkward I doubt it will be successful, the timing may have been off a day too so who knows. Everytime you think there is some miraculous science to it you realize later it's probably just a lot of luck LOL I know that's not entirely true, but lord it feels like it sometimes. Be patient, all good things are worth the wait, right? Today is 8 dpo for me. Nothing to report. Been keeping busy at work though so I haven't had time to spot phantom symptoms. (good thing) Keep your chin up, I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Oh gosh! Sorry about the cream side effects, that's terrible!!
“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.”
mermaid.hair
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Skylight026 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:07 pm

Mermaid I think you have a great chance! I’m keeping my fingers crossed for you as well.
Skylight026
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby mermaid.hair » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:50 am

You're sweet. Still nothing to report :)
“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.”
mermaid.hair
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Skylight026 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:07 pm

Cd1 for me. Time to start fresh! I wasn’t hopeful this cycle so I’m glad it’s over.

Anything new with you?
Skylight026
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby mermaid.hair » Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:36 am

CD 1 came on Saturday, oh well. On to the next month!
mermaid.hair
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Revan » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:11 am

I think is a great idea to have diagnostic tests done if they are covered by ur insurance
The future is bulletproof, the aftermarth is secondary (c)
Revan
Friend

Postby Skylight026 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:33 am

Mermaid it’s been a while! Any good news?
Skylight026
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Julelabee » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:36 am

If the ovulation test shows the raise in hormone. Positive test. Does it mean you are going to ovulate? Or could you still not technically ovulate even though the test shows positive?
Julelabee
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Danaa » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:31 am

Julelabee wrote:If the ovulation test shows the raise in hormone. Positive test. Does it mean you are going to ovulate? Or could you still not technically ovulate even though the test shows positive?

Opks only shows a surge in your lh hormones but they don’t actually confirm ovulation.Your body can have lh spikes but not release an egg.Bbt is the only way to confirm ovulation.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a very early loss,chemical pregnancy.
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 MMC at the 10 weeks ultrasound.
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby mermaid.hair » Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:00 pm

Skylight026 wrote:Mermaid it’s been a while! Any good news?

Hey skylight,

I'm nearing the end of a two week wait, I took a couple months off for the holidays since we were traveling a lot in Nov/Dec/Jan. FX! How about you?
mermaid.hair
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Skylight026 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:37 pm

I hope you had an awesome break!!! Do you still have the same donor??

October 19 was actually my last af. I am now 17 weeks pregnant! I still come on here daily to check up on the other girls so I’m here to wait it out with you.
Skylight026
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby mermaid.hair » Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:09 pm

Omg! How lucky are y’all!? That’s great news-congrats!! I really hope this is my last month TTC though I’ve said it a million times now it feels. I’m trying awful hard not to symptom spot you know how hard that can be! I’m 11 dpo possibly 12. Yes I went back to the original donor I think last time I had done a little switxharoo but I didn’t feel as good about it so went back to original fella. Go with your gut right? I’m fixin to travel home to MD tomorrow for only 2 nights to see my mom which can be very stressful so I gotta stay positive! LOL AF due Saturday’ish but I hope I don’t see her. (Obviously!!) Keep your fingers crossed for me!
How has pregnancy been treating you? Tell me all the details! Haha—so exciting!
mermaid.hair
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Skylight026 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:28 pm

Yeah last time you switched donors and the travel time was cut down but hey..if it didn’t feel right then that’s awesome you went back to the original lol. I hope this is the last tww for you. I’m keeping all my fingers crossed for you.

My pregnancy has been a lot harder than I was expecting. I didn’t get nauseous til about week 6 and that lasted til about week 15 so it actually just recently went away. Weeks 12-15 were probably the worst. The nausea was so intense that I was vomiting mostly at nights. I didn’t get sore boobs like I thought I would. Right now my boobs are so itchy and dry and every time I eat something I feel sick for about 10 mins then it disappears. I usually have no problem drinking water but ever since I got pregnant I want nothing to do with it. Other then that I’ve gained 11lbs so far and it’s starting to look like an actual baby bump and not just me gaining weight.

I hope your 2 day trip is awesome and be safe!!!
Skylight026
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Previous

Return to Ovulation